What is QlikView?
QlikView is a flagged product of QlikTech Company and can be classify it to the category of Business Intelligence tools of the future. During the 2007 QlikTech gained a title of the "coolest" vendor in BI and has been growing faster than any other BI vendor. Recognized as a 'Visionary' in Gartner Group's annual Magic Quadrant (2007). According to Gartner's predictions "By 2012, 70% of Global 1000 organizations will load detailed data into memory as the primary method to optimize BI application performance (0.7 probability)" and the QlikView is one of the leader in this market. QlikView creates endless possibilities of making ad hoc queries in a non-hierarchical data structure. It is possibe thanks to (AQL - Associative Query Logic) - for automatically associating values in the internal QlikView database. QlikView simplifies analysis for everyone. It makes it possible for anybody to create very useful, accurate KPI, measurement reports and performance dashboards and make accurate, strategic decisions.
QlikView has over 4,500 customers in 58 countries, and adds 11 new customers each day. In addition to hundreds of small and midsized companies, QlikTech's customers include large corporations such as Pfizer, AstraZeneca, The Campbell Soup Company, Top Flite, and 3M. QlikTech is privately held and venture backed by Accel Partners, Jerusalem Venture Partners, and Industrifonden.
Main features and benefits of QlikView:
- use of an in-memory data model
- allows instant, in memory, manipulation of massive datasets
- does not require high cost hardware
- automated data integration and a graphical analytical environment attractive for customers
- fast and powerful visualization capabilities
- ease of use - end users require almost no training
- highly scalable - near instant response time on very huge data volumes
- fast implementation - customers are live in less than one month, and most in a week
- flexible - allows unlimited dimensions and measures and can be modified in seconds
- integrated - all in one solution : dashboards, power analysis and simply reporting on a single architecture
- low cost - shorter implementations result in cost saving and fast return on investment
- risk free - available as a fully-functional free trial download
|QlikTech - official website
QlikView - fully-functional free trial download
Qlikview - too good to be true?
The World Economic Forum Selects QlikTech as a 2008 Technology Pioneer
Business Intelligence tools