Talend Open Studio
What is Talend?
Talend is the first provider of open source data integration software. Its main product is Talend Open Studio. After three years of intense research and development
Talend Open Studio is the most open, innovative and powerful data integration solution on the market today.
Main features and benefits of that solution:
- Business modeling
- Graphical development
- Metadata-driven design and execution
- Real-time debugging
- Robust execution
Provided as a packaged, out-of-the-box, ready-to-install platform, Talend Open Studio meets data integration requirements of all organizations - regardless of their size or level of data integration expertise.
There are also available Talend Open Studio extensions:
- Talend Integration Suite - The first Open Source enterprise data integration solution, Talend Integration Suite supports the tough requirements of enterprise development, and scales to the highest levels of data volumes and process complexity.
- Talend On Demand - The industry's first data integration Software as a Service (SaaS), Talend On Demand consolidates Talend Open Studio metadata and project information in an online, shared repository hosted by Talend.
- Talend Open Profiler - The first open source data profiling tool, Talend Open Profiler, allows business users or data management staff to define a set of indicators for each data element that needs to be analyzed or monitored. It produces sophisticated reports and graphs that let users gauge at a glance the level of quality of the data, and the status of the indicators that were defined.
- Talend Data Quality - The first open source data quality solution with enterprise-grade features and technical support, Talend Data Quality is a graphical data quality management environment that processes data, such as addresses, phone numbers, spellings, synonyms
andabbreviations. Talend Data Quality includes both data profiling and data cleansing capabilities.