September 18th Blog Roundup
We have some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- 20 Quick Content Writing Tips to Improve Your SEO: Here's a quick guide if you're looking to improve your SEO!
- The 6 UX Methods That Proved to Be Effective in Driving Results: In this article you can learn about UX methodologies that have helped other companies drive impressive results.
- 4 UI Animation Examples That Showcase Effective Individual Components: Check out these examples of UI animation and see how you might improve your website.
- Modal UI Dialogs and Windows: When Should You Interrupt User Flow for Your Own Benefit?: This article explains various cases in which it makes sense to use modal UI dialogs and windows.
- Advanced Reporting Tips and Tricks for New Admins [VIDEO]: This webinar video is ideal for new Salesforce Admins to see reporting features, and has detailed use cases.
- Interactive Email: Don’t Do It Just Because You Can(t) [VIDEO]: In this webinar, Cyrill Gross from Mayoris discusses making email cool again by putting all those functionalities into a single email.
- Talend OS vs. Xplenty: Overview, Comparison, and Review: This comparison post covers a lot of ground, such as whether they're cloud native, security, user-friendliness, pricing, etc.
- Airflow vs. Luigi: Which ETL Tool is the Best?: Speaking of comparisons, here's one for these two ETL tools!
- What is SQL and REST? – Working with Related Data: Here's a deep dive into DreamFactory's “related records” feature!
- What is Python Celery?: Check out this overview on Python Celery to learn about its features and best practices.
- 11 Best Heroku Add Ons Out There: Learn about the best Heroku add ons for your purposes, as this article breaks down each one.
- What is Docker Monitoring?: Check out this introduction into container monitoring, focusing specifically on Docker monitoring.
- Processing Unstructured Data 101: Here's a breakdown on the best ways organizations can deal with their unstructured data.
- What is a Docker Image? (And how do you use one with IronWorker?): This article is a high-level overview of what a Docker image is, and how IronWorker uses them.
- The Carbon Daemons: Graphite monitoring: Check out this article to learn the basics of Graphite and its components with a primary focus on Carbon and its listener, cache, aggregator and relay services.
- Monitoring HashiCorp Nomad with Prometheus and Grafana: Here's a neat guide on monitoring Hashicorp’s Nomad platform using a combination of Prometheus and Grafana.
- Data Engineering: What is a Data Engineer and How Do I Become One?: Check out this overview on what a data engineer DOES, what skills they have, and how to become one.
- How Does ELT Work?: Here's a great overview on ELT, with the pros and cons laid out in simple terms.
- Inmon vs. Kimball - The Big Data Warehouse Duel: Get the low-down on this decades-long feud over what a data warehouse is and its implementation.
- 5 Big Data Problems and How to Solve Them: Here are some of the most common big data problems right now, and how to solve them.
Hope you all have a great weekend!