September 11th Blog Roundup
We have some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- Overview of Einstein Analytics [VIDEO]: In this video, Sachin Arora, Principal Solutions Architect, Cloud Analogy, provides a detailed overview of Salesforce Einstein Analytics and how it fits with the different Salesforce Clouds (Marketing, Sales, Community, etc.).
- Salesforce for Healthcare: COVID-19 and Technology Agility in a Time of Need [VIDEO]: Matt Gretczko, SVP and GM of Healthcare at Silverline, discusses the role that Salesforce plays in the healthcare system — and more specifically, how this platform has helped organizations better respond during COVID.
- Top 10 Fashion Websites by Traffic (and how they did it!): If you're interested in how these fashion retailers got all their traffic, check out this article!
- How Do I Use Heroku?: Take a look at how to use Heroku with Python, Node.js, and Xplenty!
- Sending Slack Notifications from Your Laravel Application: Learn how to integrate automated Slack notifications into a Laravel application with this guide.
- What is Cloud Elasticity?: Here's a great overview on what cloud elasticity is, and its benefits!
- The Pros and Cons of Cloud Elasticity: This article goes into the pros and cons of cloud elasticity, so that you can decide whether cloud elasticity is right for you in your next system or application.
- Observability vs Monitoring: Check out this quick read on the importance and usefulness of migrating from monitoring to observability.
- User Interface Style Guides: The Checklist of 5 Things Your Guide Needs: Do you have a UI style guide? See if you've got these 5 things!
- How to Create a Wireframe: Step-by-Step Guide + Examples: Check out this guide on developing an approach so you get the most out of your wireframe.
- How to Organize Information Effectively: What You Can Learn From Information Architecture: Check out this article to learn how you can use Information Architecture (IA) to create better designs.
- REST endpoints that JOIN table data: Check out this guide on joining table data! This is part one of a series.
- How To Use Conceptual Models for Better UX and UI Design: Here's an interesting read on what Conceptual Models are and how to use them.
- Hive vs. Pig: This Hive vs Pig comparison can help you determine which Hadoop component matches your needs better!
- Another As A Service? What is the Difference Between IaaS, CaaS, PaaS, and FaaS?: This article goes into the differences between IaaS, CaaS, PaaS, and FaaS so that you can determine which of these possibilities is the best fit for your IT needs.
- Data Blending: What, Why, and How?: This guide covers the topic of data blending and cover some tools that may help in the process.
- How ETL Can Help You Succeed as a Big Data Architect: Read how ETL matters to a big data architect, and how they use ETL.
Hope you all have a great weekend!