October 2nd Blog Roundup
We have some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- AI/ML for Normal Humans [VIDEO]: Cloud Galacticos COO Paul Battisson explains what AI and ML are, how they differ, and how to use them to get better, more useable answers from your data.
- Salesforce DX for Awesome Admins [VIDEO]: Zumzum Managing Director Bash Din provides a quick overview of the Salesforce DX environment, explains the screens, and shows how to use them easily and effectively through real-time demonstrations.
- DesignOps 101: What Is It and Why Does It Matter for Your Business?: This article explains what a design operations manager does, why DesignOps is important, and how it can help companies scale.
- What Should You Expect From a UX Developer?: On that note, this article will give you a deeper understanding of what UX developers do and how they can help you build great products.
- Tips for Running A Design Thinking Workshop with Your Team: This article will give you a step by step guide on how to run design thinking workshops that come up with innovative solutions to user problems.
- The 10 Best Retail & E-commerce Blogs for Content Writers: Check out this roundup if you're looking for e-commerce or retail content writers!
- Design Team Structure: Ideal Setup for Small, Medium & Large Organizations: This article will explain the different types of design team structures and the ideal structure for organizations of different sizes.
- Stateful vs. Stateless Web App Design: Learn how stateful and stateless applications work as well as how to put that info into the context of modern web development.
- Best Practices for Mobile Ad Attribution in iOS14: Check out this article to learn how iOS 14 affects IDFA, and what best practices you can implement to get your app or ad attribution SDK ready to meet the requirements next year.
- Xenu: Tool Review, Features, Pricing, and Integrations: Here's a comprehensive review on Xenu, take a look!
- ETL & Data Warehousing Explained: ETL Tool Basics: Check out this overview, and/or watch the video to find out what kind of ETL tool you should choose to help you flesh out your ETL experience.
- The Hidden Benefits of Alternative Data & Salesforce: This article is an overview of the market for exotic data, with a focus specifically on the mobile data niche.
- Using Regular Expressions in Big Data: This article can help clear up what regular expressions are and how to use them when processing big data.
- Heroku Data Transfer is Easy with Xplenty: See how Xplenty can let you do a Heroku data transfer with zero coding in this tutorial!
- Building Your UX Team: Roles & Priorities When Hiring: Check out the common types of structures that many UX teams use today, the pros and cons of each, and some tips on how to build a UX team structure that is well-suited for your organization.
- How To Simplify The ETL Code Process with Low-Code Tools: If you're on the fence about low-code ETL platforms, and are wondering how do they stack up against coding your own ETL processes, take a look at this article.
- How to Use a Design System to Make Great UX Design Decisions: Check out this article for answers on the fundamental question: how do we remain productive throughout the day (and ensure we’re making good UX design decisions)?
- Data Warehouse vs. Database: 7 Key Differences Between The Two: This article breaks down the differences between databases and data warehousing so you can find out which one is best for your data structure situation.
- Amazon Redshift: Comprehensive Guide: Here's a great guide on Amazon Redshift that covers the pros and cons, as well as alternatives if that's not ultimately what you're looking for.
- SOC 2 Compliance Basics, Requirements & Common Questions Answered: This is a breakdown the details of SOC 2 compliance and provide a multi-step approach for achieving your compliance and certification
- Hadoop vs. Redshift: What You Need to Know: Check out this comparison post that goes through pricing, ease of use, formats and types, data integrations, and more.
- What is an Analytics Engineer?: Take a look at this article to read about an analytics engineer's key roles and responsibilities are, as well as how they benefit modern teams.
- 6 Database Schema Designs and How to Use Them: Here's a concise rundown of six database schema designs, with diagrams for ease of understanding.
- ETLT With Snowflake, dbt, and Xplenty: Satisfy Compliance and Reap ELT Benefits: This guide goes into what dbt is, and why you might want to incorporate Xplenty Snowflake, and dbt into an ETLT data transformation stack.
Hope you all have a great weekend!