October 1st Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech. Here's another slimmed-down version for you this week!
- Customer Data Platform (CDP) vs. Reverse ETL: This article goes into the difference between reverse ETL and a customer data platform.
- Sending emails from Heroku Apps: This article will dive into how to use IronMQ Heroku Add-on to send emails from your Heroku apps.
- Best Grafana dashboard for IoT Device monitored via MQTT metrics and Graphite: This article shares the best Grafana dashboards for IoT devices and discusses the metrics from MQTT and Graphite.
- What Are iCloud Keychains and Why Are They Better Than Passwords: Here's an overview of iCloud keychains and how to set them up.
- Product Development Process: A Step-By-Step Approach: This article runs through each phase of product development so that you have everything you need to build the next unicorn product.
- SaaS Financial Metrics: Use Baremetrics for All of Your SaaS Financial Metrics: Go through all of the SaaS financial metrics in this article.
- Migrating from JCenter / Bintray to The Central Repository: This guide discusses the migration to The Central Repository in the simplest steps possible.
Hope you all have a great weekend!