October 15th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Everything You Need to Know About Netsuite and Salesforce Integration: Read on to learn more about the functions of Netsuite and Salesforce and how Xplenty can help with the seamless integration of these two powerful sales and marketing platforms.
- 7 Tips for Creating a Successful API: The following guidelines are the best 7 tips for creating a successful API.
- Worker Dynos vs Worker add-ons: This article will explain what Heroku Dynos are and the differences between Worker Dyno and Add-ons.
- 10 Easy Cybersecurity Strategies For Small Businesses: Here are our top 10 cybersecurity strategies for small businesses.
- Paper Prototyping: The 10-Minute Practical Guide: Learn how and when to use Paper Prototype and its advantages and disadvantages.
- EBIT vs. EBITDA: In this article, we will look at EBIT and EBITDA, what makes them similar, what makes them different, how they are calculated, where they can be found, and what information can be drawn from EBIT and EBITDA.
- Ten must-have DevDecOps tools: This article shows a list of the best DevSecOps tools that companies can incorporate into their DevOps pipeline to guarantee security is managed constantly throughout the development lifecycle.
- 5 Tips for Pushing Data From Your Warehouse to Zendesk: In this article, we offer five tips, tricks, and best practices for Zendesk reverse ETL.
- Microservices Trends: The Top 4 Trends That Will Shape Microservices Development In 2022: Learn about these 4 microservices trends: Kubernetes, Serverless architecture, Service mesh, and Artificial Intelligence Operations or AIOps.
- What is Usability Testing and How to Run It: Learn about Usability Testing types and how to Conduct a Successful Usability Test in 6 Easy Steps.
- Top Ten Sales KPIs: In this article, we are going to go through 10 of the best sales KPIs available for SaaS companies that bring in revenue through a subscription model.
- What Is a Citizen Integrator?: Here, we will answer what a citizen integrator is, discuss the many benefits of the role, and the tools Citizen Integrators use.
- Google Tasks APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing Google Tasks API within DreamFactory.
- UX Portfolio – All You Need to Know (with 10 Examples): Learn What you Should (and Shouldn’t) Include in a UX Portfolio with 10 examples.
- Use Baremetrics to calculate CAC for Stripe customers: This article shares how to Calculate CAC for Stripe Customers, CAC per Marketing Channel, and using CAC to make decisions.
- Xplenty Acquires FlyData, Adding Data Replication To Our Product Suite: See how the recent acquisition of FlyData has expanded Xplenty’s product suite to include data replication.
- Join Us at API World Conference 2021: 26-28 October: Join us at the all-virtual API World Conference, held October 26-28 2021, where DreamFactory will be hosting an exhibitor booth over the course of the conference. This year's theme: The API Economy & API-Centric Company
- Design Handoff – Creating a Better Experience for Designers and Developers: This practical guide guides you through the three stages to a successful design handoff.
- Use Baremetrics to calculate Churn for Stripe customers: How to use Baremetrics to automatically calculate churn for Stripe customers.
- 5 Common API Management Tools and their Usage: Get to know what API Management Platform is, its benefits, common API tools, and how Xplenty can help you to master this tool.
- Use Baremetrics to calculate LTV for Stripe customers: This article explains how Baremetrics integrates directly with your payment gateway, such as Stripe, and pulls information about your customers and their behavior into a crystal-clear dashboard.
- How Did You Detect and Handle Change Data Capture from The Source?: This guide discusses CDC Change Data Capture to provides up-to-date information for real-time analytics.
- 13 Great Reasons To Add APIs To Your Business: Here are 13 reasons why you should be investing in APIs for your business.
Hope you all have a great weekend!