September 24th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech. Here's a slimmed-down version for you this week!
- Pushing Data to Hubspot from Your Warehouse: The Xplenty platform has all the ETL tools you need to securely connect your data warehouse to Hubspot or any third-party operational system.
- 5 API Development Strategies for Start-Ups: This covers the top five API development strategies for building robust APIs.
- Message Queuing on Heroku: If you are looking for a way to efficiently exchange information between different services, then message queues are exactly what you need.
- Top 8 Web Application Performance Metrics: This article discusses eight web application performance metrics and three methods that can boost performance of your web applications.
- What is a brute force attack and are you at risk?: A brute force attack is when hackers use trial and error to guess login credentials. but how can you protect yourself from their attacks?
- Prototype vs Wireframe vs Mockup – What Are the Differences?: This guide explores wireframes, mockups, and prototypes in the order they appear during the design process.
- Understanding Purchase Cycles: Understanding how your customers make a purchase and coordinating your marketing, pricing, and sales efforts accordingly can be the key to accelerating your conversion rate (and driving costs down).
- Ubuntu – A Journey from System V to System D: This overview covers differences between System V and System D, as well as user and community feedback.
Hope you all have a great weekend!