November 6th Blog Roundup
We have some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- Big Data Analytics and the US Election: Polls and Predictions: Here's a timely article on how data analysts gather and use election data, and whether it makes a difference.
- ROI and Connected Campaigns: Your Source for Attribution Reporting in Salesforce Pardot [VIDEO]: Jennifer Schneider, the Head Solutions Architect at Cheshire Impact and Salesforce Pardot thought leader, outlines how to use the Connected Campaigns Pardot feature to improve attribution reporting in Salesforce Pardot.
- How to Drive Adoption and Enablement in a Remote Environment [VIDEO]: Melanie Fellay of Spekit offers an in-depth examination of workplace adoption of new technologies.
- Convert CSV to SQL: How to Link ETL: This article covers the purpose of doing this conversion and the best tools to convert CSV to SQL.
- More Microapps, Less Work: This article introduces you to microapps, and will show you an example of a microapp that's been built using DreamFactory and Citrix Workspace Microapp Builder.
- Tableau Review: Tableau vs MetricFire: Learn the pros, cons, features, and alternatives to this software, as well as what customers think.
- Why Should I Use a Password Generator?: Check out this article for an overview on common problems in manual management of passwords and about random password generators.
- How Agile Environments Revolutionize a Design Team’s Workflow?: Learn what an agile environment is and why is it so important to those in the design industry.
- 5 Digital Transformation Trends for 2021: Here's an article focusing on digital transformation trends for 2021 with a special emphasis on app development.
- Remote Prometheus Monitoring using Thanos: This guide shows you a monitoring stack that allows you to monitor multiple Kubernetes clusters at once.
- Microsoft Security Report Reveals How Passwords Are At Risk: Microsoft recently released a report that highlights cybercriminal activity and the importance of password security. Read on to learn more.
- The Emerging Importance of Experience Design: Here's a look at experience design and how it is becoming increasingly important to brands and businesses of all kinds.
- 7 Benefits of SSO: An Overview of Single Sign-On Authentication: This article explores SSO benefits in-depth so you can determine if this authentication strategy is right for your use-case.
- Grafana vs Chronograf: Pricing: In this article, it covers the details of Grafana as a service and InfluxDB Cloud, their features and benefits along with their pricing models.
- Sending metrics to MetricFire: This article goes into best ways to send metrics to MetricFire, and get your metrics into our platform in minutes.
- MuleSoft vs. Xplenty: Comparison and Review: Check out this comparison post that measures these two platforms on comparative angles such as price, user interface, functionality, and customer support.
- SolarWinds Review: SolarWinds vs. MetricFire: Speaking of which, here's a comparison post between these two network monitoring solutions.
- Grafana Tutorial: Automating Common Grafana Actions: This Grafana tutorial will teach you how to automate all your common actions.
- The 6 Building Blocks of ETL Architecture: Here's a deep dive into the various moving parts that make up an ETL architecture and identify some of the essential questions and considerations for each one.
- How to ETL from One PostgreSQL to Another: This guide can show you how to extract, transform, and load data using PostgreSQL.
- How to Prepare Data for Tableau: A Step-by-Step Guide: This guide will show you how to prepare data for Tableau using Xplenty in five quick steps.
- Top 17 Business Intelligence Tools Of 2021: The list gives each BI tool on the list a short explanation, a bulleted summary of its features, and a link to the website or free trial.
- What Well-Designed Data Lake Architecture Looks Like: Learn how to build robust and effective data lakes that will empower digital transformation across your organization.
- How Can Xplenty Assist You as a Solution Architect?: ETL solution architects use Xplenty to expedite data pipeline utilization in enterprise-level organizations. This allows them to make better use of teams, focus on business intelligence, and conserve resources.
- IT Modernization: 4 Tips to Modernize Your Company's IT Systems: Here's four tips to start reaping the benefits of a modernized, hybrid-cloud, IT infrastructure now – without needing to tear down your legacy systems to do it.
Here's your reminder about DreamCon on November 18th, make sure you don't miss out!
Hope you all have a great weekend!