November 13th Blog Roundup
We have some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- Real-Time ETL: Evolving from Batch ETL to Streaming Pipelines: Learn about the evolution from batch to streaming ETL, and whether you should make the jump to real-time ETL, in this comprehensive guide.
- Low-Code ETL Guide: Implementation Guide & Best Practices: Writing manual ETL code can take a lot of time and experience. Try Xplenty to see how a low-code ETL platform can benefit your organization.
- 3 Low-Risk Digital Transformation Strategies: In this article, check against a list of questions that will help identify low-risk digital transformation wins, and see four suggestions for easy strategies that will get you started on the right track.
- What is RabbitMQ?: This article will explain what RabbitMQ is and examine how it stacks up against Iron.io’s IronMQ.
- ELK Review: ELK vs. MetricFire: This review lists the pros, cons, and features of this open-source framework for monitoring.
- Why Do I Need A Password Manager?: Here are ten ways a password manager can make your life easier and safer.
- Who is a UX Engineer Specifically: Learn what a UXE is, what these professionals do, and why your team needs one.
- API-First: The Advantages of an API-First Approach to App Development: This brief guide breaks down the concept of “API-first development” and its tremendous advantages.
- What Is REST API?: Check out this article to learn what APIs and REST APIs, as well as how examples of how REST works.
- Zabbix Review: Zabbix vs. MetricFire: In this 2020 review of Zabbix it lists the pros, cons, and features of this monitoring tool and compare it to the various solutions from MetricFire.
- How I was port-out scammed in 3 hours: Learn what a port-out scam is, and what you should do.
- Cross-Team Collaboration on Customer Experience – 2020 Design Trends with Ramsés Cabello: Check out this great conversation Ramsés Cabello to learn about design trends.
- A People First Approach to Design – 2020 Design Trends with Agata Orlowska: Following that, there's also this interview with Agata Orlowska on the same topic.
- Exploring Snowflake from Xplenty: Snowflake, the Elastic Data Warehouse in the Cloud, has several exciting features. This article explores how to use Xplenty with two of them (Time Travel and Zero Copy Cloning).
- Grafana Plugins Explained: Take a look at the plugins that Grafana has to offer.
- Ideation in Design Thinking: Importance of Approach: This article explains what ideation is, why it is important, the process for ideation, and how to create the right environment.
- True Costs of Building and Implementing Your Data Warehouse: This article goes over the various components that play into the cost of a data warehouse, so that you can make a smarter, more informed decision for your organization.
- Best Practices for Monitoring Kubernetes with Grafana: Read this article for a look at the best practices for monitoring Kubernetes using Grafana.
- Determining ROI for UX Investments: Check out this guide to learn how to figure out ROI for UX projects.
- What Is IBM Db2?: Learn about the history of IBM Db2, its current portfolio of products, and how IBM Db2 tools are used in a modern business and app development context.
- 10 Core Tenets of Your Data Integration Strategy: Data integration strategies deliver many benefits to your organization if you know which factors to consider.
- What is Data Security? An In-Depth Overview: Here's an in-depth primer on data security and what it means for your business.
DreamCon is coming up on November 18th, make sure you don't miss out!
Hope you all have a great weekend!