November 20th Blog Roundup
We have some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- GDPR and Your Personal Data: Take a look at this article to see common questions about the GDPR and learn how ETL can help keep you compliant.
- Election Reporting at Scale – DreamFactory and Decision Desk HQ: Learn about DreamFactory’s role in Decision Desk HQ’s election reporting operations.
- What Are the Elements of Digital Transformation?: This article goes into how to transform your tech infrastructure through the core elements of digital transformation without falling short of your objectives.
- Parallel Asynchronous Processing: Emails & SMS Notifications Best Practices: Learn about these best practices by understanding the background behind parallel asynchronous processing.
- MetricFire vs. Datadog: Here's a comparison post between MetricFire and Datadog in terms of pricing, agents, dashboards, integrations, support, and core identity.
- AI and machine learning technologies in design – 2020 Design Trends with Benjamin Hersh: Check out this conversation about AI and machine learning and their intersection with design.
- Branding and Logo Design Trends for 2020 – 2020 Design Trends with Chiara Aliotta: This time with Chiara Aliotta, learn about branding and logo design from this year.
- Apache Airflow: Explained: In this article, they introduce the concepts of Apache Airflow and give you a step-by-step tutorial and examples of how to make it work better for your needs.
- RESTful APIs and Microapps: This post will provide a deep dive into the inner workings and benefits of microapps, providing you with the information on integrating them into your systems.
- Fastest Messaging Queue: IronMQ is 10x Faster Than RabbitMQ: Check out this comparison article between message queue services!
- The Top 7 ETL Events & Conferences 2021: Stay on the cutting edge of the ETL (extract, transform, load) world by attending one or more of these ETL events and conferences in 2021.
- Google Cloud Run Alternatives and Review: This guide goes into the features packed inside Google Cloud Run, the appeal of Google Cloud to customers worldwide, and a few comparisons to the alternatives to Google Cloud Run.
- Improve Your UX with Interaction Design Elements: In this article, read about what IxD is, it’s key areas, dimensions, principles and methods.
- The Top 5 Big Data Collection Platforms: This article reviews 5 of the top platforms for collecting big data—including features, pros and cons, and user reviews—so that you can make the choice that’s right for your business.
- Boomi vs. Mulesoft vs. Xplenty: A Comprehensive Comparison: Here's a Boomi vs. MuleSoft vs. Xplenty review that compares features, prices, and performance.
- 5 Hadoop Security Projects: Check out this article to see what the five major Hadoop security projects provide.
Hope you all have a great weekend!