May 8th Blog Roundup
Hello! Happy Friday.
Here's a link roundup for this week!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech!
- The Top BI Events & Conferences for 2020: Did you attend the virtual Xforce Data Summit? Here's a roundup of some other events, quite a few of which are also virtual!
- API Proxy vs API Gateway: While API proxies and API gateways have similar high-level goals, this article highlights the key differences between them.
- Ruby Garbage Collection: More Exciting than it Sounds: Check out this tutorial to learn what Ruby garbage collection is, and how it works.
- Continuous Delivery for Kubernetes Applications: This is third part of a 3 part Kubernetes CI/CD series (Part 1, Part 2). This part covers the Continuous Delivery pipeline for deploying your applications to Kubernetes.
- The Top 4 ETL Python Frameworks: Check out this article for everything you need to know about choosing the right Python framework for building ETL pipelines.
- Instantly Create A Salesforce REST API: Here's a video tutorial on how to create a Salesforce REST API.
- Grafana vs. Power BI: This article highlights the features and benefits of Grafana and Power BI!
- Meet the Data Lakehouse: Learn about this new(ly popular) trend, and read about the advantages/disadvantages of data lakehouses.
- Jitterbit vs Xplenty: 3 Critical Differences: Here's another comparison article layout out the pros/cons of Jitterbit and Xplenty.
- 7 API Design Trends: Get up to date with these 7 API design trends, like API as a service, omnichannel integration, and more.
- Monitoring Kubernetes with Graphite: Check out this tutorial on how to monitor Kubernetes with Graphite, with an emphasis on monitoring and plotting essential metrics for monitoring Kubernetes clusters.
- CCPA Copycats: How Do They Affect Your Business?: Here's a great article that covers other states' "copycat CCPA"s; a must-read to stay up to date!
- 6 Reasons to Use API Management in the Age of Loosely-Coupled App Design: Learn the six most important ways API management can help your enterprise achieve its app and IT development goals!
We hope you find these useful!