May 1st Blog Roundup
Hello! Can you believe it's already May? Where did the time go...
Here's a link roundup for this week!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech!
- The Human Story: Mobile Market Trends Reflect Social Impact of Covid-19: Here's a quick read on new app habits in this current Covid-19 time.
- Top 7 Monitoring Events of 2020: Be sure to check in with the websites of these events frequently to make sure no major changes in scheduling have happened!
- AWS KMS Use Cases, Features and Alternatives: Check out this overview of AWS's key management service!
- PHP Json_encode: Serialize PHP Objects to JSON: Here's a great guide about the JSON format and the json_encode() function, with plenty of examples.
- The 5 Best API Management Solutions: If you're looking for an API management solution, take a look at this list to get an overview of each of these options!
- 10 Best Salesforce ETL Tools: Here's another list, this time for Salesforce users, in a pros/cons format!
- Grafana Worldmap Panel: Check out this overview of how to install and use this plugin.
- Microapps vs Microservices: This article covers the basics on the differences between microapps and microservices.
- 4 Examples of Microapps: How Enterprises Use Microapps to Streamline Operations: Check out this article for examples of microapps, such as for expense approvals and e-learning.
- Talend vs. Xplenty: Comparison and Review: Here's a comprehensive article that goes into both products' features and external reviews.
- Kafka Monitoring Using Prometheus: Learn how to set up Kafka monitoring using Prometheus; they use Prometheus to pull metrics from Kafka and then visualize the important metrics on a Grafana dashboard.
- Azure Security Best Practices: Brush up on Azure best practices to really stay on top of security!
- CCPA and the UK: What Businesses Need to Know: Check out this article to learn which businesses need to comply, the UK's version of CCPA, and why CCPA matters for international businesses.
- Why Pseudonymization is Critical for Large Enterprises: This article goes into the consequences of data breaches, and how to effectively mitigate risks.
We hope you find these useful!