May 7th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Talend vs. Xplenty: Comparison and Review: Both Talend and Xplenty are powerful ETL solutions with excellent reputations and high functionality, but how do you know which one is best for your use case?
- When to Use Microservices: Sam Newman and Martin Fowler Share Their Knowledge: See what happens when two legendary microservices thought leaders have a conversation about microservices development strategies.
- 5 Financial Forecasting Models and Examples of Use Cases: This article takes a closer look at five different forecasting methods and present examples of use cases.
- How to Write the Best Product Briefs: See how you can write the best product brief for your team.
- Looking Back and Looking Ahead: Here's a summary of what MightySignal has been up to these past several months.
- How to Build a Sustainable Remote Culture Using Video: This blog post will explore how you can embrace remote working, and why developing an inclusive and empowering remote culture is crucial for any brand with a remote team.
- Variety Is The Spice Of Life… And The Key To Security: See why reusing passwords risks everything.
- Cash Projection Model Best Practices: This guide can help you understand the importance of cash projection model best practices.
- Powering Salesforce with Heroku and Xplenty: Check out this article to see how these platforms make Salesforce more powerful.
- Why Your Organization Needs to Embrace APIs: This article takes a look at what goes into really leveragign what an API can do for you and your business.
- What is Vertica and How Can You Use It?: Check out this overview on Vertica!
- Facebook Hacks: a History of Security Breaches at Facebook: Dumping Facebook may not be an option, but you can take steps to protect your personal accounts, even on these forums with faulty security.
- Want to Convert Design To Code? Here’s A Better Way: Once you think about the challenges of image-based design and then adding just interactions, it quickly becomes obvious that your team needs a better way to create products that users will love.
- What is the API Economy?: Learn about what the "API economy" means in this overview.
- What is a CSV File & How to Work With It: This article explains what a CSV file is, as well as how to work with it.
- Improving Customer Experience with APIs: Learn how customer experience and APIs relate, and the steps to take to improve that customer experience.
- The Complete Guide to ETL with Teradata: Teradata makes data integration and data warehousing easy. This article tells you what you need to know about this solid ETL tool.
- 5 Ways to Improve Data Quality with Teradata: Teradata is an industry-leading data warehouse and analytics service. Learn how it can help you improve your data quality.
- The Most Secure Way to Share Passwords: Check out how to avoid these common mistakes when sharing passwords.
- 5 Tips on Avoiding FTP Security Issues: Worried about File Transfer Protocol (FTP) security issues for your flat files? Check out these 5 tips for protecting your data security.
- Dashlane Alternatives: Before you make a decision on Dashlane, consider what it is you want in a password manager for your organization.
- Financial Model Template: The Benefits Of Using One: This blog article explains different scenarios, forecasting models, and operating models.
- MongoDB vs. MySQL: Detailed Comparison of Performance and Speed: MongoDB vs. MySQL brings up a lot of features to consider. Get a detailed comparison of their performances and speeds before you commit.
Hope you all have a great weekend!