April 30th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- How Cancel Timeshare Built a Growing Business by Being the Good Guys: See what Cancel Timeshare did when they needed a tool to analyze data from Stripe, manage dunning, and consolidate customer information.
- 10 Tips to Help You Write a Flat File Database: Use these tips when writing your flat file database to speed up the process and keep your data streamlined.
- Password Manager for Small Businesses: See some of the ways in which a password manager for small businesses can aid your organization.
- How to Improve Your Product Design and Development Model: Lessons From PayPal: Check out this article to learn more about how PayPal’s approach can offer you greater insight into improving your own processes.
- How to Create a Rapid Development Process for Digital Products: Lessons from PayPal: Following up on the above, this article summarizes the most critical aspects of Paypal's UX design lead's rapid application development model.
- 1Password Alternatives: If you’re looking for a password manager designed specifically for team use in a business setting, you’ll want to consider 1Password alternatives.
- 10 Fivetran Competitors & Alternatives: Is your data primed and ready to give you profit-boosting insights? Take a look at Fivetran alternatives to leverage your business data.
- Stripe vs Adyen: Features, Pricing, Reviews, and More: Here's a side-by-side comparison of Stripe and Adyen so you can see how they stack up and a look at what Baremetrics does better.
- 4 Tips for Securing Business Intelligence Systems: Learn how to keep your data safe with these four BI strategies.
- IronWorker CaaS Worker: Heroku Dyno Setup: In this article, learn the steps you need to set up Heroku Dyno for IronWorker.
- 3 Revenue Forecasting Models for Accurate Revenue Predictions: This article takes a deep dive into why accurate forecasting is an essential business tool, and how you can get started using it to predict future sales.
- Data Science vs. Big Data Marketing: Data science and big data have a major impact on today’s marketing. If you’re in business, you need to know how they work.
- Add GIFs to Your Prototypes to Build More Engaging Products: Whether you create web pages, smartphone apps, or other digital products, you will want to learn about the benefits of adding GIFs to your prototypes.
- The Best Customer Segmentation Tools in 2021: Here's a round up of some of the facts about top customer segmentation dashboards and analytics tools.
- Customer Segmentation Examples to Improve Your Marketing Strategy: Learn about the types of market segmentation and how you can use it to boost performance.
- Behavioral Segmentation: What is it?: On a related note, this article focuses on behavior segmentation and how customers interact with your brand, so you can focus on your marketing campaigns effectively.
- 5 Tips to Use Heroku and ETL to Automate Reporting: These 5 tips show you how to integrate your Heroku apps with your ETL data integration pipeline.
- A Mantra for Early-Stage SaaS Startups: This guide shares a few different patterns found from talking to 250+ Founders over the past year.
- Top Five Mistakes When Sharing Passwords with Your Team: Check out this list of top mistakes to avoid when sharing passwords with your team!
Hope you all have a great weekend!