May 14th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- The New Getting Started with Dreamfactory Guide Has Launched!: Dreamfactory has released an updated Getting Started With Dreamfactory Guide which provides a ranges of structural improvements over the previous guide.
- The 7 Best Reporting Tools for 2021: Reporting tools enable businesses to communicate data in an easy-to-understand way by creating reports; check out the top 7 reporting tools for 2021.
- APIs: The Key to IT Decentralization: The question of whether IT is best centralized or decentralized can be difficult to answer, and what’s best for you will depend on your business needs. Check out this article to learn what these terms mean.
- Integrate Google Sheets with Baremetrics: Check out this guide on integrating Google Sheets with Baremetrics.
- The Scariest Data Breaches of All Time: This article describes some of the biggest data breaches in recent history. You’ll also learn how to protect yourself the next time there’s a breach.
- Security and ELT — A Tragedy: ELT tools could lead to a security tragedy for your organization. Learn about the risks of using this technology.
- The Power of an Enterprise Messaging Queue: See why you should use an enterprise messaging queue, and the core features of a great messaging queue.
- What is ETL?: Learn the definition of ETL and how it works in this all-in-one ETL tutorial.
- SaaS Sales Model: Choosing the Best Strategy for Your SaaS Business: Check out this guide to learn about different sales models you may leverage.
- Aspect Ratios: All You Need to Know: Determining aspect ratios for optimal viewing on all kinds of devices can be both a chore and a challenge for designers, but today’s responsive design tools and an array of free aspect ratio calculators can make sure that images and video files are displayed in the best light everywhere.
- The Five Types of Data Integration: This article discusses five data integration methods and how they work.
- What Is Customer Segmentation?: While you can use a CRM or spreadsheet to determine customer segmentation, it’s much easier to leverage an automated customer segmentation system that combines behavioral and demographic data.
- The Importance of Customer Segmentation Dashboards: This article's got everything you need to know about customer segmentation dashboards.
- APIs and IoT: Generating Increased Connectivity for Your Organization: See how APIs can play a crucial role in increasing connectivity across the suite of IoT applications.
- 7 Best Data Analysis Tools: Check out this list of resources; these were chosen based on average customer reviews along with the array of analysis types provided.
- Four persona examples for UX/UI design: If you're testing personas in your UX/UI design, check out this article for a few pointers.
- Best Cash Flow Modeling Software in 2021: Check out this roundup of top options for cash flow modeling software.
- Making the Most of CloudWatch Log Insights: 7 Best Practices: This article covers the basics of Amazon CloudWatch Log Insights.
- Why Business Intelligence is a Security Risk: Business Intelligence tools power many companies’ decision-making processes, but they can increase your BI security risk.
- Top 6 Financial Model Best Practices: Here's a roundup of top financial model best practices.
- Interactive Components: Bring your Prototypes to Life: See what goes into making a nice working prototype.
- SFTP vs. FTP: Understanding the Difference: What's the difference between SFTP vs. FTP for ETL? Why should you care? Here's a simple comparison of these file protocols.
- DreamFactory @ MSSQLTips Webinar: In this webinar DreamFactory CTO Jason Gilmore demonstrated the DreamFactory platform capabilities through a series of Microsoft SQL Server-oriented demonstrations.
Hope you all have a great weekend!