May 22nd Blog Roundup
Hello! It's Memorial Day weekend for everybody in the US!
Here's a link roundup for this week.
Check out the items below to grab some great reading (and listening) about the best in tech!
- The Scripted Podcast: SEO in 2020 Episode 2: We introduced the first episode last week, here's part 2!
- 5 Lessons from a Salesforce Virtual Conference: Did you attend the virtual Xforce Data Summit? Read about hosting virtual conferences!
- Rise of the Machines: Top 7 Machine Learning Events for 2020: Here's another roundup of events, check it out to see what virtual events are coming up this year.
- SolarWinds vs. Graphite: Check out this comparison article, which looks into the similarities and differences of Graphite and SolarWinds, and gives recommendations on when to use each product.
- Graphite for Node.js Monitoring: This article goes into at how to monitor Node.js applications using Graphite and StatsD, and plot the visualizations on a Grafana dashboard.
- What Is API Access?: Here's a good explainer on API access, and includes examples of real-life applications related to API access.
- A Tour of 7 Popular Ruby Frameworks in 2020: Read this article to figure out which Ruby framework is right for your needs via an overview of 7 popular frameworks.
- The Top Apple & Android SDKs in 2020: Q1 Results: Learn which SDKs were most trusted by developers in Q1!
- Grafana Tutorial - Annotations: Check out this simple tutorial for Grafana annotations!
- IoT Dashboards with Grafana and Prometheus: Learn all about IoT monitoring with this great explainer.
- 10 Reasons You Should Use MetricFire: If you need a hosted Prometheus, Graphite, and Grafana service, MetricFire is an option for you. See this article for a detailed breakdown of what puts MetricFire above the rest.
- Cost Benefit Analysis: True Cost of a Data Warehouse: Here's a thoughtful guide on data warehouses, and what to consider from a cost standpoint.
- How to Build an Effective ETL for BI Strategy: Check out this breakdown on how to develop an ETL for BI strategy and how to use it to strengthen your business.
- Docker Monitoring Tools: Here's an great explainer for popular docker monitoring tools if you're trying to decide which one is best for your use case.
- How Cloud Services Help Manage Risk and Compliance: Do you know the difference between risk and compliance? This is a must-read for understanding where you stand, and for understanding how cloud services come into play.
SEO, virtual conferences, Graphite, API access, Ruby frameworks, SDKs, Grafana, IoT dashboards, data warehouses, ETL for BI, Docker monitoring
We hope you find these useful!