May 29th Blog Roundup
Hello. Hope you're all feeling good and staying safe.
Here's a link roundup for this week.
Check out the items below to grab some great reading (and listening) about the best in tech!
- The Scripted Podcast: SEO in 2020 Episode 3: Last week we introduced episode 2, here's episode 3!
- Top 10 cAdvisor Metrics for Prometheus: Check out this roundup of the most important cAdvisor metrics for a general use case.
- Top 10 Data Cleansing Tools: This one's a roundup of data cleansing tools that lists the key benefits for each.
- 17 Best Data Warehouse Tools and Pricing: Here's a roundup of the best data warehouse tools, with breakdowns on pricing and benefits.
- MightySignal + AppMonsta Is Already Awesome: Here's an announcement about AppMonsta now being part of MightySignal, read on for more details.
- PHP Memory Leaks, How to Find and Fix Them: This tutorial gives me a step-by-step guide to identifying the source of your PHP memory leak, and how to fix it.
- What is API Management? A Brief Overview of API Management Concepts and Tools: This article goes into the fundamental aspects of API management.
- Designing a Big Data Warehouse on The Cloud: Check out this article for an overview of cloud data warehouse advantages, and scalability for big data on the cloud.
- ETL Data Modeling: Why is it Important?: This article is a great rundown of why you need data modeling, and goes over the best practices.
- How to take a 7 figure monitoring budget down to 6: Check out this article to learn how large companies end up with massive monitoring budgets, and how costs can be cut down.
- Graphite and Elasticsearch Monitoring: This article has a bunch of visual aides to show how to monitor Elasticsearch instances with Graphite and visualize the data through Grafana.
- Fivetran vs Xplenty: Overview and Comparison: Here's a comparison of two cloud-based data integration platforms.
- Graphios - Connecting Graphite and Nagios: Check out this explainer on Graphios with examples of Nagios checks, etc.
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline for Kubernetes Using Spinnaker: Learn about leveraging Jenkins and Spinnaker to roll out new versions of your application across different Kubernetes clusters.
We hope you find these useful!