March 26th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Would a Top-Down API Strategy Deliver Results for Your Organization?: Read this article to learn why a top-down strategy will suit your business needs and increase your business’s value.
- How to Monitor Network Traffic: Best Tips for IT Pros: Learn the best practices for monitoring network traffic.
- AWS Fargate vs. Azure Containers: Find out whether AWS Fargate or Azure Container fits your needs better.
- Our Shared Responsibility Model: Cybersecurity has never been more crucial for business. This article explore the benefits of a shared responsibility model for security and what it means for you.
- How to Build a SaaS Referral Program: Check out this guide on building an effective SaaS referral program.
- 6 Examples of APIs We Use in Our Everyday Lives: This article takes a look at some common examples of APIs in practice.
- UI Components in Atomic Design: This article discusses the ins and outs of Atomic Design, and what you need to know about the UI components within it.
- Docker vs. AWS AMI: What’s the Difference?: Learn the variations between Docker vs. AWS AMI.
- 10 Best Router Monitoring Software and Tools: Discover the ten best router monitoring software and tools.
- Decentralized Data Teams Helped With Low Code: Decentralized data teams lack the development resources that centralized units have. Low code helps these data specialists build their own pipelines.
- Stripe Vs. Recurly: Which one Should You Choose?: Learn how to pick the best subscription billing platform for you.
- Design Your Own Design Process Step By Step: Check out the popular approaches to project management, and how they might work for you.
- SaaS Conversion Rates for All The Different Benchmarks: Learn what a good conversion rate is and what benchmarks you should use.
- Make Theme Switching Easy with UXPin Merge: Check out how Merge can make theme switching a breeze.
- Cisco Network Monitoring: 6 Best Practices: This article discusses six best practices for Cisco network monitoring.
- When to Know You Are Ready to go Serverless: Learn about the benefits of going serverless.
- Integrate Amazon RDS With Other Data Sources: See how you can integrate data from Amazon RDS with data from other sources such as S3, Redshift, or even MongoDB.
- How APIs Can Support Enterprise IT Transformation: Learn how an API can solve some of the issues encountered during large scale modernization efforts and how they can take your organization to the next level.
- Stripe vs. Gumroad: Features, Pricing, Reviews, and More: This article offers a full Stripe vs. Gumroad comparison, including features, pricing, reviews, and more.
- Why Do Hackers Want Your Email Address?: See what a hacker can do with your email address, and how to protect it.
- Cohort Retention Analysis To Reduce Customer Churn: Check out this article to learn about improving cohort retention for a long-term growth strategy.
- 7 Tips to Secure Your Smart Home and IoT Devices: If you've got a smart home or IoT devices, this is a must-read!
- Types of APIs & Popular REST API Protocol: This article gives an overview of the different types of APIs and what that might mean for your organization.
- Stripe vs. PayPal: Which Payment Platform is More Valuable?: Here's a comparison between these two major platforms!
- Heroku vs AWS Fargate vs EC2 On-Demand vs EC2: This comparison should help you decide whether one of these services has the write Docker containers, Kubernetes, containerized virtual machines, and other features your organization needs for your usecase.
- 10 Best Tools for Monitoring Wireless Access Points: Monitoring wireless access points is a challenge for many teams, so check out this roundup of monitoring tools.
- Recurly VS. Chargify: Features, Pricing, Reviews, and More: In a similar vein, here's a comparison between Recurly and Chargify.
- IronWorker CaaS Worker: AWS Lambda Setup: If you are an IronWorker user, check out this guide on setting up AWS Lambda.
- ETLG: ETL for Data Governance and Better Security: If you like the flexibility of ELT but need more security, add a governance transformation step to achieve the secure and compliant ETLG workflow.
Hope you all have a great weekend!