March 19th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Saint Patrick’s Data: What the Numbers Say About 2021: Here's a neat data roundup of consumer behavior around food, drink, and social plans surrounding St. Patrick's Day.
- Important Growth Analytics Tools for Businesses in 2021: Having the right growth analytics tools is essential in getting the best outcomes for your business; check out this roundup!
- Enterprise IT Building Blocks: The ‘Packaged Business Capability': Check out this explainer on packaged business capabilities!
- When Twitter Passwords Are Easy to Guess. What Should You do?: Remember when Donald Trump's twitter had the most guessable password ever? Read more on how that went down.
- Heroku vs. Docker: What’s the Difference?: Learn the difference between Heroku and Docker, and the Heroku vs. Docker issues you should know about.
- The Best Cloud Infrastructure Automation Tools: Find out in detail what are the best cloud infrastructure automation tools.
- Best Reporting Tools For SaaS businesses: This article looks at the best business reporting solutions for SaaS businesses and how they can assist you in effective decision making
- Understanding DesignOps and Its Role in Design Teams: If you’re unsure whether you need DesignOps, consider some of the positive roles that design operations professionals can improve in your teams and projects.
- AWS Lambda vs. Heroku: What’s the Difference?: Here's one for AWS Lambda and Heroku!
- Architecture and Monitoring Apache ActiveMQ with Grafana: See how MetricFire's Grafana lets you monitor your ActiveMQ without much setup.
- Chargebee vs. Chargify: Which is the better fit?: This article takes a closer look at these two platforms and how they can work for your business.
- Recurly vs. Zuora: Choose The Perfect Billing Software: This article explains the differences and benefits of each tool and how they can benefit your business.
- Xplenty’s X-Console: A How-To Guide: Read this guide on how to use the Xplenty X-Console for testing and debugging your ETL pipeline.
- 3 Examples of Microapps: Brainstorming Microapp Solutions for Faster Enterprise Workflows: This article examines three microapp solutions for fixing some of the most common enterprise app inefficiencies.
- The Benefits of Dark Mode and Why You Should Also Dim the Lights in Your Product: Why should you bother learning about dark mode designs? Here are a few important reasons to get you motivated!
- The Ultimate Churn Modeling Guide For Customer Retention: Check out this guide, learn how to create a churn model and plan how you're going to cope with drop out rates.
- All You Need To Know About Subscription Billing: Here's another great guide, this time on everything you need to know about subscription billing and subscription billing solutions.
- 6 Development Tools for Serverless Applications: This article goes over six serverless development tools that every tech-savvy business should know about.
- Is the Future Passwords, or Passwordless Authentication?: Are we moving towards passwordless authentication, or will they always play a role in our security? Read more about it here.
- What is Graphite Monitoring?: Read this article to learn what Graphite monitoring is all about.
- New to APIs? Here’s How To Start: Here's a handy guide to APIs and why you need one!
- What is a Reusable API?: On that note, learn about the pros, cons, and potential benefits of reusable restful APIs.
- Graphite Monitoring Tool Tutorial: Get the best of your Graphite monitoring tool with this comprehensive installation guide.
- Azure Containers vs. Docker: What’s the Difference?: These two services may sound like competitors, but they actually work together to get your app in front of people. They’re not competition, but rather complementary, and both types of services are necessary when developing an app that will be container-based.
- Google Cloud Run vs. AWS Lambda: Google Cloud Run and AWS Lambda stand out as two cloud services for running serverless containers; see whether you should choose one of these cloud services for your organization.
- Benefits of Using a Random Name Generator: Learn about these six random name generator benefits to help you decide whether you want to have a free tool generate names for you.
- How QuikNode is Handling Growth in the Blockchain Industry: Baremetrics spoke with co-founder Dmitry Shklovsky to learn more about QuikNode and how they use Baremetrics to understand key financial metrics, translate cancellation data to inform product iteration, and sustain long-term growth.
Hope you all have a great weekend!