April 2nd Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Cyber Security Awareness Month and TeamPassword: Learn about National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) as it celebrates its 17th year.
- 3 Best Logging Add-Ons for Heroku as of 2021: Heroku’s built-in logs do not offer advanced functionality and come with major limitations. Expand these capabilities with a recommended add-on.
- Customer Analytics Tools to take your Business to the Next Level: This article takes a look at the customer analytics tools that are available in the market.
- Why You Need a Password Manager: See the dangers of guessable passwords, and how a password manager for teams works.
- How To Improve Revenue Growth: Here are some tips that help drive a few basic sales growth strategies such as bringing in new customers, up-selling to current customers, and keeping/retaining those customers.
- What Are Microservice Architectures?: Take a look at Microservice architectures, their benefits, and how MetricFire's Prometheus can help you monitor them without much setup.
- Why Conducting Customer Retention Analysis is Important: Take a look at how you can get the most out of your customer retention analysis.
- Metrics for Monitoring Azure Event Hubs: Monitoring Microsoft Azure Event Hubs has never been this easy!
- Strategies to Design at Scale and Iterate Products More Efficiently: As companies demand more from their designers, it becomes increasingly important for design teams to find strategies that let them scale design systems with little effort.
- 6 B2B Payment Processing Tools for 2021: Check out this roundup of payment processing platforms for 2021.
- How Xplenty Unlocked a Global Sales Brand’s Post-Pandemic Potential: Learn how Xplenty helped a global sales services company automate data pipelines for local teams.
- The Best Recurring Payment Systems: If you're currently looking for the right recurring payment system, this guide will help!
- 10 Best Cisco Switch Monitoring Tools for 2021: Here's a roundup of Cisco Switch Monitoring tool that highlights each of their specialties.
- Chargebee vs. Zuora: A Detailed Look: Check out this comparison article to see if their automation features match your interest, etc.
- Chargebee vs. Recurly: Which one fits your business?: This comparison pits these industry giants against each other to uncovering their core features, pros, and integrations.
- Choose Privacy Week - The First Week of May: With Choose Privacy week coming up in the first week of May, it’s a good time to reflect on what you can do to improve internet privacy and security for your team.
- Recover vs. Cancellation Insights: What’s the Difference?: This article will break down each feature and how they can reduce churn and increase revenue, whether used together or separately.
- Leveraging ETL to Enable your Domain Driven Design: See how ETL can enable Domain-Driven Design.
- How Collaboration Makes You a Better Designer: Real collaboration involves getting together with other people and contributing to every step of the design. This process could make you a better designer.
- How do You Calculate Retention Rate?: Learn the easiest way to calculate retention rates in your business with this simple guide.
- 5 Subscription Payment Service Tools: What can they do?: The five payment providers on this list handle subscription-related transactions in the background, so you can sit back and concentrate on other areas of your enterprise.
- Network monitoring with Hosted Graphite: Network monitoring is essential to improve your system’s efficiency.
- Marketing Analytics Tools: What Are The Best Ones?: In this post, you’ll learn about the best marketing analytics tools to effectively get your brand noticed online.
- 10 Best Open Source Switch Port Monitoring Tools: Read about the ten best open source switch network monitoring tools.
- Stripe vs. Baremetrics: Which is Best for SaaS Metrics?: This guide breaks down the (friendly!) battle of Stripe vs. Baremetrics, highlighting how both platforms can wrangle your essential company data.
- Why ETL Data Modeling is Critical in 2021: Data modeling represents data elements and their relationships visually; see how ETL makes the process easier for data-driven teams.
Hope you all have a great weekend!