March 12th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- International Women's Day: Spotlighting Women In The App Industry: Here's a great read that highlights some of the positive contributions women have made to the tech industry in general, and the mobile industry in particular.
- The State of the Password Problem in 2021: Password problems are a major contributor to breaches, and the issue is growing worse. See how you can combat password insecurity with a password manager.
- The Top Heroku Events for 2021: Do you work with Heroku? Stay informed with these top Heroku events for developers and tech professionals.
- The Definitive Guide to Customer Loyalty in 2021: There are plenty of ways to focus on customer retention and keep people coming back; get caught up!
- Webinar Wrap-Up: 11 Ways to Start Your Inclusive, Accessible Design Toolkit: Here's a wrap-up on a recent webinar on inclusivity, what it means for designers, and how UXPin’s features make inclusive design easier than ever.
- Maximizing the Utility of Your Applications: Our 5 Most Popular Microservices Blog Articles: This article identifies what our most popular microservices articles have been, providing you the direction you need on finding out all there is to know on the growing topic of microservices.
- Marketing Dashboard Tips to Help your Business Grow: Gear up and read these helpful marketing dashboard tips to grow your business!
- The Guide to Remote Design Sprints: This guide will help ensure that your remote design sprints go smoothly, giving you terrific results with as little pain as possible.
- How Does One Time Password Hijacking Work?: Learn about OTP hijacking, the vulnerabilities that cause account hijacking, and what steps to take to prevent hijacking.
- What is Grafana: Here's an overview on what is Grafana, its features and its datasources.
- What Is A Good Customer Retention Rate?: Holding onto customers is an essential part of building and sustaining a successful SaaS business; learn more in this explainer!
- AWS Lambda vs. Fargate Containers: Check out this comparison article on these Docker container technologies.
- How to Offload ETL from Redshift to Xplenty: See how Xplenty can be used to offload ETL from Redshift, saving resources and allowing Redshift to do what it does best: real-time querying.
- Google Cloud Run vs. Heroku: Learn how to choosing the right serverless platform for containerised applications.
- How to Monitor Cloud Server Performance with Graphite: Graphite is one of the most useful tools to monitor cloud server performance; check out this tutorial!
- AWS Fargate vs. Google Cloud Run: Now learn how AWS Fargate measures up against Google Cloud Run.
- 4 Excellent API Tools That Will Improve Your Integrations: Check out this round-up to make an informed decision on what API platform is best suited for your business and its API management requirements.
- Sample Approaches of Hybrid Cloud Monitoring Models: MetricFire specializes in monitoring systems like hybrid cloud with it’s Hosted Prometheus and Grafana, use it with minimal configuration!
- Subscription Management and What You Should Know: Learn all you need to know about the essentials of subscription services management in this article.
- 5 Customer Data Integration Best Practices: This article explains the best CDI practices for companies that gather consumer data.
- Introduction to Unified Data: What Is It and Why Is It Important: Before you spend a lot of money on a robust ETL (extract, transform, load) solution that you don’t need, consider the benefits of API-led data unity.
- Creating a better design handoff experience for developers: Here are some ideas to help you and your team ensure the entire process of a design handoff goes smoothly.
- Azure vs. Heroku: Learn about the difference between Azure and Heroku, and the most important Azure vs. Heroku issues.
- Amazon RDS: The Best Relational Database Service?: Learn what can Amazon RDS offer to help you manage your data better.
- PostgREST for PostgreSQL; Pros and Cons: Take a look at PostgREST pros and cons as well as its features.
- What Are Customer Retention Tools: This post goes over some effective tips to boost the customers' experience with your product and thus, increase customer retention.
- The 10 Best Salesforce ETL Tools: Check out this roundup of tools that can help you gain even more insights.
- Introducing DreamFactory’s MQTT Service: You can use DreamFactory as a MQTT client for your IoT projects. Learn more here!
- Use Grafana to Monitor Flask apps with Prometheus: Learn to create a simple application to monitor Flask apps.
- Multi-Cloud Data Analytics: What, Why, and How: This article discusses everything you need to know about multi-cloud data analytics.
- Xplenty: The AWS Solution Architect's Secret Weapon: Working as an AWS Solution Architect brings multiple challenges, but there's a solution that's going to make your job easier.
- Churn Management Strategies for SaaS Companies: This article goes over some of the top strategies for effective churn management that lead to high customer retention rates and profitability.
Hope you all have a great weekend!