March 27th Blog Roundup
How are you all doing?
Here's a link roundup for this week!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- How to Stay Connected with Your Customers During Covid-19: In this confusing time, here's some tips for moving forward with your customer outreach or marketing.
- The Top 4 Business Intelligence Platforms to Boost Profits: This article breaks down business intelligence solutions in terms of their defining features, user response, and why you should try them on for size.
- RESTful API and Microservices: The Differences and How They Work Together: Here's a complete overview that covers what both RESTful API and microservices are, as well as how to build RESTful APIs for microservices.
- Tutorial: Log to Console in PHP: Check out this article to see how logging is natively supported in PHP, and how doing it in the browser console has more to offer than printing logs on webpages or writing logs to files.
- App Store Guidelines Update: iOS and iPadOS 13 SDK or Later Requirement: Here's a good overview of the new SDK requirements and the highlights of the new guidelines.
- How to Monitor a Heroku App with Graphite, Grafana and StatsD: Check out this detailed tutorial!
- You’ve Outgrown Dataloader.io for Salesforce. What's Next?: Here's a breakdown of what to do when your needs evolve past Dataloader, and provides alternatives.
- APIs and Microservices: A Guide to Digital Transformation: This guide explains the difference between APIs and microservices and how they can affect digital transformation for businesses.
- Monitoring IoT with Graphite and Grafana: tutorial with Raspberry Pi 4: Learn how to set up a Raspberry Pi 4 to be monitored by Graphite and Grafana with this tutorial.
- Graphite and Grafana: Speaking of tutorials, this one will teach you how to use Graphite with Grafana.
- What is ETL Architecture?: This article is a deep dive into the question of ETL architecture.
- Building an ETL Pipeline in Python: Here's a post that covers pygrametl, Airflow, pandas, and Xplenty in detail, including example source code.
- Install Graphite: Common Issues: This article will address the common issues that occur while setting up a Graphite instance, and how they can be avoided.
- 10 Virtual Tech Conferences to Get Excited About in 2020: On a brighter note, you can still attend virtual conferences!
We hope you find these useful!