April 3rd Blog Roundup
Hello! Hope you're all hanging in there.
Here's a link roundup for this week; check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
First, here's a roundup of articles related to COVID-19:
- 6 Tips to Manage a Remote Data Team: If you've been transitioning your team online, here's a few tips!
- 5 Ways the COVID-19 Pandemic is Impacting the Mobile App and SDK Ecosystem: Check out this article for some interesting ways the pandemic is affecting the SDK ecosystem!
- 6 Tips for Working from Home During COVID-19: If you're working from home now, see this article for some good advice on how to handle this lifestyle change.
Alright, time for some non-coronavirus topics:
- Go Fast: Getting Started with Sanic for Python: Learn about asynchronous programming in the context of web applications and about how that makes Sanic so fast.
- Graphite and Grafana: Here's a tutorial on how to use Graphite with Grafana.
- How to Set Up Prometheus and Grafana with MetricFire: Speaking of tutorials, here's one on setting up Prometheus and Grafana!
- Grafana Data Sources: Check out this in-depth article on the most popular Grafana data sources and how to use them.
- Version Control of Packages: Xplenty now supports package version control and package export and import!
- The 6 Building Blocks of ETL Architecture: Here's a deep-dive into the various moving parts that make up an ETL architecture, and goes into some of the essential questions and considerations for each one.
- Using Python for ETL: This article goes into what drives people to use Python with ETL, with some suggestions for configuring your ETL with Python, as well as a low-code alternative.
- Collectd vs. StatsD: This article addresses which situations Collectd and StatsD applies to.
- 6 Skills Data Analysts Need to Level Up: If you've got a bit of extra time on your hands, why not see if you can level up your skills?
- How to Set Up the Hosted Graphite Agent: Here's a useful tutorial if you're using MetricFire!
- Hosted Graphite API: In this article, we are going to focus on the tool named Hosted Graphite and the APIs it has for connecting to external services.
- Best No-Code Platforms for Building and Improving Apps: This article goes over the benefits of no-code platforms and the factors to remember when choosing a no-code platform.
We hope you find these useful!