March 20th Blog Roundup
Hope you're making the best of your current situations!
Here's a link roundup to keep you company!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Monitoring is an essential tool in an economic downturn: In this fraught time, business owners start to pare down to the absolute essentials. So the question then arises, is an outsourced monitoring service an absolutely essential business tool?
- Monitoring Kubernetes tutorial: using Grafana and Prometheus: Her'es a great guide on how to use Prometheus and Grafana with Kubernetes, and how to create custom dashboards. Learn about what metrics to watch in production and how to do it.
- First 90 Days: Re-thinking Your Data Engineering Strategy: While a lot of things are up in the air, if you're in your first 90 days at a company, here's something you can control. Take a look at this guide to reexamine your data engineering strategy.
- Programmatically Adding Laravel Middleware: Check out this quick and easy guide to build middleware to a Laravel environment.
- The Scripted Podcast: Blog Posts Episode 3: Here's some listening material; this episode talks about the software content marketers should know when it comes to SEO.
- How We Got a 10,968.94% ROI From One Blog Post: Check out this content marketing case study!
- The Top 5 Monitorama talks of 2019: If you're feeling wistful about various events getting canceled, why not revisit some from last year?
- 7 Key Benefits of Microservices: This article provides an in-depth exploration of the benefits corporations receive from using this architectural style.
- What are Micro Apps on iOS?: Check out this article for an explanation on specifically micro apps for iOS.
- What is ETL? An Introduction to Data Integration: Here's another explainer, this time on ETL and how your organization can benefit from it!
- ETL Software: An Introductory Guide: Speaking of explainers, here's one on ETL software!
- AWS ECS vs. Kubernetes: Learn the difference between AWS ECS and Kubernetes in this comparison post to see which orchestration platform is for you.
We hope you find these useful!