June 4th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Xplenty Recognized as Market Leader by G2: G2 names Xplenty a Market Leader and provider of Best Support in its Spring Badge Awards!
- Alexa Passwords – What All Users Should Know: The frequent use of Alexa services may raise user concerns, specifically recorded Alexa passwords and the broader question of security standards in an open wireless network.
- APIs & Integration: How Can APIs Help Solve Your Challenges?: Check out this article to learn more about APIs and integration and how APIs can help you overcome a number of the challenges that are often faced when simplifying the integration process.
- Customer Segmentation vs. Market Segmentation: In this article, they look at customer segmentation vs. market segmentation - which approach to use and when? And whether these two segmentation practices are really that different.
- What is Data as a Service (DaaS)?: This article takes a closer look at what DaaS is and how it can help you improve the manageability and accessibility of big data in real-time.
- 4 Reasons Why Organizations Use Open APIs: See why many organizations are choosing to employ open APIs.
- What is File Transfer Protocol?: FTP is one of the fastest and easiest ways for two machines to transfer data. This overview explains how FTP works and how to use it with ETL.
- Calendly APIs & DreamFactory: Check out this guide to see how easy it is to mount an existing Calendly API within DreamFactory.
- What is Change Data Capture?: Change data capture (CDC) is an essential data integration practice for saving time and effort. This article goes over what CDC is and the different CDC methods.
- How to go from a style guide to a design system: Here's an overview of how J&J Experience Design Expert Service Leader Ben Shectman and his team used the corporation’s existing style guides to build an interactive design system.
- Introduction to Message Queue Architecture: Check out this overview on message queue architecture!
- Creating a SQL Server API in Minutes with DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to create a SQL Server API, demonstrating how you could save your organization considerable time, money and effort during the API development process.
- What Is a Messaging Queue and how can you utilise it?: Read about the benefits of messaging queue.
- Upgrading Your DreamFactory Instance: Heads up for DreamFactory users! They've recently updated their guide to include a new comprehensive section on upgrading your environment!
- Top 5 Dangerous Ways to Store Your Passwords: The issue of unsafe passwords has been around for a while. But have you ever thought about where and how to store them?
- 7 Data Migration Best Practices and Tools: Discover the seven data migration tools and best practices that will turn your project failure into a success.
- How to Keep My Company’s Passwords Accessible: Password sharing remains vital among organizations; learn how to maintain security and accessibility among teams of all sizes.
- PII Data Privacy: How to Stay Compliant: Personally identifiable information (PII) is the subject of new data privacy laws. Find out how you can protect your clients’ privacy.
- PII Substitution May Be the Future of Data Privacy: Need to protect your sensitive and personal data? PII substitution can help. Learn what it is and why you need it for data privacy.
- What Does Customer 360 Mean?: Wondering about the term “Customer 360” in Salesforce? We go over what it means and why you need it.
- The Benefits of Turning a Static Style Guide into an Interactive Design System: See the ways that interactive design systems work better for you!
- BI Compliance: Can a Restructure Deliver Enhanced Data Privacy?: BI compliance is a growing issue, as companies try to make the most of their precious data. Find out how privacy by design can offer a win-win solution.
- ELT: Easy to Deploy, Easy to Outgrow: Learn about the ELT growing pains, and why you should consider ETL tools instead of ELT.
- 10 Scalable Ways to Improve SaaS Customer Success: In this article, you’ll find 10 scalable ways to improve SaaS customer success without hiring more people.
- ‘Who does what’ in Analytics?: Learn the differences between roles on a business intelligence team to equip your organization with the right data analytics skillsets.
- 4 Testimonial Page Examples for UX/UI Design: These testimonial page examples will show you how to offer social proof of a product’s benefits.
- What is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act?: What is FERPA, and what does FERPA say about how you can handle educational records? This article goes over everything you need to know.
- The UX/UI designer’s guide to user-centered design: Learn why UCD is such a valuable design principle and why you should always consider it for future projects.
- What metrics does Baremetrics monitor?: Here is a summary of the metrics you can get out of Baremetrics, as well as the tools that run right inside the platform.
Hope you all have a great weekend!