June 11th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Top 7 Upcoming Data Visualization Conferences of 2021: Take a look at these top 7 data visualization conferences that are tailor-made for data visualization and analytics professionals.
- 12 Facts about GDPR Compliance Regulations: Check out this overview on GDPR compliance regulations!
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid When Handling PII: On a similar note, here's an overview about how to avoid these mistakes when handling PII.
- Does the Hamburger Menu Make Mincemeat of UX Design?: Check out this overview of the hamburger menu, and its various uses.
- What is Docker Network Host?: Docker is a platform used for deploying applications in Docker containers. See how MetricFire can help you monitor your Docker network.
- 15 SEO Hacks for SaaS Startups: This article shares 15 hacks to keep in mind when creating SEO content for your startup.
- Is Ubuntu better for desktops or servers?: Check out this overview on Ubuntu, and it's advantages/disadvantages.
- WordPress APIs & DreamFactory: This article highlights how easy it is to mount an existing WordPress API within DreamFactory.
- Salesforce Data Enrichment: What You Need to Know: This article goes over what Salesforce data enrichment is and how it works.
- Should I use my Browser’s Built-in Password Manager?: Browser built-in password managers offer basic password storage function, but now users need to go beyond basics.
- Monitor AWS Lambda Functions Using Container Images: Here's what you should know about AWS Lambda and the use cases of Datadog, with information on how the right tools can work together to improve your dynamic environment.
- A Guide to Data Privacy and Data Protection: Does your organization have a data privacy and protection strategy? Learn about the most important factors in keeping personal data safe.
- What Must I Know Before Using Heroku ETL?: This article provides a comprehensive guide to using Heroku ETL.
- How UX/UI designers should write a design proposal: This guide tells you how to create an incredible proposal that lands you your next design job.
- Are Message Queues in Linux Obsolete?: If you're thinking about using a message queue in Linux, here's what you need to know before you jump in feet first.
- How to safely share passwords with coworkers: Sharing passwords with coworkers requires a higher level of security; see what you should do.
- Creating an Oracle API in Minutes with DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to create an Oracle API, demonstrating how you could save your organization considerable time, money and effort during the API development process.
- What Is PromQL?: If you use Prometheus for time-series monitoring, you’ll need to learn PromQL. Check out this overview to learn what PromQL is.
- What is PII Masking and How Can You Use It?: Learn what PII masking is and how can it help you.
- Top 5 Safest Password Managers: The safest password manager offers users the highest standards in encryption technology; see the top password managers.
- What is Prometheus rate?: The Prometheus rate function can help you predict trends in data; learn more in this overview.
- The Official 2021 Checklist for HIPAA Compliance: Handling patient or medical data? Make sure you're HIPAA compliant with this comprehensive checklist.
- How Your API Ecosystem Can Deliver Benefits to Your Business: Learn how your API ecosystem delivers benefits to your business.
- Message Queue vs. Publish-Subscribe: Learn about the difference between these two options and information to help you choose the right solution.
- The Value of an Enterprise Data Warehouse: This article will review the definition of an enterprise data warehouse (EDW), its benefits, and the decisions organizations need to make before they start an EDW implementation.
- SOA vs. Microservices: When choosing between SOA and microservices architecture, you need to understand the differences between them. See what to consider.
- APIs and Business Logic: Learn how establishing your business’s specific needs and use cases is the key to determining what specific technology you’ll need to integrate.
- What is Chronograf?: Chronograf has two main functions: data visualization and system administration.
- Queueing Emails With Python IronMQ and SendGrid: Learn how to use Python and Iron together for queueing emails.
- The Best Cloud Infrastructure Automation Tools: Find out in detail what are the best cloud infrastructure automation tools.
- Adopting Design Systems in Enterprise with Johnson & Johnson: See how Experience Design Expert Service Leader at Johnson & Johnson Ben Shectman decided that he needed to adopt design systems and move away from the PDF style guides.
Hope you all have a great weekend!