May 28th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- UXPin and Storybook Integration is Here!: Check out this explainer on the UXPin and Storybook integration.
- Why Consolidating API Activities into an API Management Platform Could Benefit Your Organization: Check out this overview on API management.
- 10 Best Data Analysis Tools for Data Management: Discover the 10 best data analysis tools in this handy list.
- Price Optimization in SaaS: Why You Should Experiment & What Data to Use: This article will explain in detail why experiments are key for finding the best price, and what data you to run experiments correctly.
- What are Prometheus Functions?: This article discusses what Prometheus functions are and the various use cases of Prometheus functions.
- Top Customer Retention Rate Mistakes: This piece reviews some of the most common mistakes companies make with improving customer retention.
- What are the Characteristics of an Effective API?: This article looks at some of the basic characteristics of an effective API to give you a head-start on your API development process.
- Data Wrangling vs. ETL: What’s the Difference?: Wondering whether ETL or data wrangling is right for you? This article goes over the differences and how to choose between them.
- What is a CRM? And How it Can Help You?: Check out this overview to learn who uses a CRM and why you should use one?
- API Usage: Understanding the reasons for their rapid increase: Understanding API usage and the reasons for their increased popularity can provide an insight into how you might be able to better leverage them in modernizing your business.
- Amazon SQS Alternatives: Here's a look at Amazon SQS alternatives, including the lightning-fast IronMQ.
- Prevent Password Theft From Ex-Employees: Learn the steps that organizations should take to implement reliable password management software and safety procedures to safeguard their networks.
- 6 Steps to Pseudonymize PII: Pseudonymization can help you comply with regulations and protect you after a data breach, this article explores the 6 steps for pseudonymizing PII.
- Top 5 Android SDKs May 2021: Here's a list of the most popular SDKs being used by Android developers in May 2021.
- How to Launch Your New Data Engineering Strategy: A great data engineering strategy is essential for companies that want to harness the power of their data. Find out how new data engineers can launch their strategy.
- Typeform APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing Typeform API within DreamFactory.
- Stripe APIs & DreamFactory: On that note, this one highlights how easy it is to mount an existing Stripe API within DreamFactory.
- Shopify APIs & DreamFactory: This one will sho you how to mount an existing Shopify API within DreamFactory.
- What is API Monitoring?: Check out this overview on API monitoring.
- 4 Best Financial Projection Software You Should Consider: Learn what financial projection is, and check out this list of the best financial projection software.
- PII Masking Can Protect Your Business: Find out what data masking is and why PII data masking is a crucial business best practice.
- What Makes Tracking SaaS Metrics Different?: Learn how to understand SaaS customers through financial metrics, and how to strike a balance between financial metrics and customer satisfaction.
- ETLT with Snowflake, dbt, and Xplenty: Find out how to use Snowflake, dbt, and Xplenty to create compliant data flows.
- 10 Things You Need to Do to Keep Passwords Safe: Follow this secure passwords checklist to make sure you keep your passwords safe.
- Customer Advocacy: A critical aspect of marketing for SaaS: Learn how to harness the power of Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and how to create customer lifetime value.
- The Complete Guide to GDPR Compliance: Check out this guide to see if you're compliant with GDPR.
- What is Prometheus Pushgateway?: This overview covers Prometheus Pushgateway's purpose and how it works in this in-depth article.
- Say Goodbye to Data Quality with ELT: Learn how ELT is a simple way to load data into your data lake at speed and scale, but it can cause poor data quality.
- Customer Segmentation Models: A Smarter Approach: Learn about the different models of customer segmentation and the recommended use of these types of customer segmentation.
- What is a single source of truth, and why do you need it?: Today’s design and prototyping tools tend to rely on design systems as a single source of truth. Learn more in this article.
Hope you all have a great weekend!