June 18th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- DreamFactory 4.8.0 Released: Celebrate, DreamFactory users, there's an update!
- A Guide To Influencer Marketing for Subscription Businesses In 2021: Read this guide to get some basic, common questions about influencer marketing and how you can incorporate it in your SaaS or subscription business.
- How TopETL Creates an ETL Tool Review: TopETL tests and reviews ETL software based on features, pros, cons and more.
- The 5 Best Password Managers for 2021: Here's round-up of the best password managers to use in 2021 to keep you informed and to keep your information safe and secure.
- The 7 best Ubuntu Flavors, and Why They Exist: This comparison post goes into detail for these 7 Ubuntu variants.
- Amazon Redshift Database Developer Guide: Learn how to develop your next database on Amazon redshift and how you can get the most out of its performance.
- What Is a Component Library and Why Should You Use One for UI Development?: Check out this overview on component libraries and how they related to UI development.
- The Complete Guide to Student Data Privacy: Learn how to comply with FERPA and other data privacy laws in this all-in-one guide.
- Who Can Hack Your Business Passwords?: Find out who hackers are and what they do, including how you can keep your business passwords safe.
- Salesforce APIs & DreamFactory: This article highlights how easy it is to mount an existing Salesforce API within DreamFactory.
- What are the best Fedora Spins?: This article goes into which Fedora Spin is best for your needs.
- Creating a MongoDB API in Minutes with DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to create a MongoDB API, demonstrating how you could save your organization considerable time, money and effort during the API development process.
- Create a Salesforce ETL Pipeline in 30 Minutes: Need to get your data out of Salesforce fast? See how to create a Salesforce ETL pipeline in 30 minutes or less.
- 10 Must-Read Books for Startup Founders: The Baremetrics Twitter community gives its top recommendations on must-read books.
- PII Substitution: 4 Ways to Protect Your Sensitive Data: This article goes over what PII substitution is and four ways it can help.
- Should You Leave Your Company's PII Data Unprotected?: Here's how to protect your sensitive and confidential data.
- How Do I Develop an API Ecosystem?: Learn how to build and develop your own API ecosystem in this neat guide.
- Are Chrome Passwords Safe?: Learn about the Chrome password security issues you need to know to protect yourself and your privacy.
- ETL Data Cleansing Best Practices: The process of cleansing reduces the potential for error and enhances data reliability. Here's how to get started.
- 10 Error 404 Page Examples for UX Design: This article shows you ten 404 page examples to see how different brands use these UX elements.
- Why User-Level Security Is Crucial for Business Intelligence: Learn about user-level security, and why it's so important to keep your BI data secure.
- What is data enrichment: Check out this overview on data enrichment, and learn how you can get enriched data on your customers.
- ETL with Apache Airflow: Here's a detailed step-by-step set up of Apache Airflow to help schedule your ETL tasks.
Hope you all have a great weekend!