June 25th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Webinar Wrap-Up: From Style Guide to Interactive Design System in Enterprise: Check out this webinar wrap-up about how Johnson & Johnson's Certified Design Leader Ben Shectman and a small design team turned PDF guides into an interactive design system.
- GDPR: All You Need To Know And Do: GDPR could affect your business without you knowing. Find out what you need to do to follow the law.
- Keeping Company Passwords Secure: Check out some management tips that limit risks or your companies information and passwords being accessed and leaked.
- 3 Reasons Extract, Load & Transform is a Bad Idea: Thinking about using ELT solutions? Read these three reasons it’s a bad idea and reconsider this choice.
- Message queue vs streaming: This article goes into the differences between message queues and streaming, and the pros and cons.
- Data Privacy: Are You Making These Mistakes?: Data privacy and protection mistakes compromise the security of an organization’s data. Learn how you can address these common problems here.
- Prescriptive Analytics: Check out this guide to learn how prescriptive analytics helps organizations make decisions through informed recommendations based on big data.
- How to Live Life with Only One Password: One password enables online users to access multiple accounts with confidence, but is that the safest way to protect your information? Learn more with this article.
- Data Hiding and Microservices: Information Management That Supports Independent Deployment and Teams: This article explains why centralized databases are a problem for the benefits of microservices, and how data hiding helps.
- Getting to Know the Apache Hadoop Technology Stack: See how understanding the Apache Hadoop tech stack can help you determine if this technology is the right solution for you.
- The Ultimate Guide to HIPAA: HIPAA compliance is critical, but it can be complicated. Here’s what to know to stay compliant.
- How DreamFactory Prevents SQL Injection Attacks: See how SQL injection attacks are done, and how DreamFactory protects you.
- AWS Data Pipeline Best Practices: Learn how to implement best practices using AWS date pipelines to ensure efficiency and streamline the process.
- What is Pushgateway?: This quick overview goes into what Pushgateway is, as well as the use-cases of Pushgateway.
- Tips for Designers Interested in Advanced UX/UI: Learn the key to good design in this roundup of design tips.
- 5 Steps to Prevent PII Data Breaches: Worried about a cyberattack that exposes the personally identifiable information you handle? Here are 5 steps to protect yourself from a PII data breach.
- Secure Company Passwords: Securing your company passwords is one of the best ways to prevent cyber threats. Learn different tips when it comes to your passwords.
Hope you all have a great weekend!