July 5th Blog Roundup
Hello! We hope those in the United States had a good 4th of July!
This week's link roundup has the latest and greatest in helpful blogs.
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
Here's a collection all about ETL:
- What is ETL?: An introduction to data integration
- Understanding and Evaluating Cloud-Based ETL Tools: A breakdown of ETL options, and how to find the best choice for your business.
- ETL vs ELT or Data Warehouse vs Data Lake: A comparison, with a link to a white paper.
- 7 Tips to Improve ETL Performance: A detailed guide to data processing window up to speed.
- 5 Reasons to Use an ETL Tool: An alternative to “script your own” methods.
- Using An ETL Platform VS Writing Your Own Code: The advantages of using an ETL platform.
Try these as well!
- Continuous Deployment Tools: A look at some of the best continuous deployment tools.
- 2019 PHP Monitoring Options: A breakdown of the PHP ecosystem in advance of Scout's PHP performance monitoring agent.
- NoSQL vs SQL: A guide to understand the differences.
We hope you find these useful!