July 12th Blog Roundup
This week's link roundup has the latest and greatest in helpful blogs.
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- ETL for GDPR and CCPA: There's less than half a year before CCPA goes into effect, so it might be good read up on it if you haven't already.
- What’s new in Rails 6?: Read about the new additions in the Rails 6 release.
- Identifying bottlenecks and optimizing performance in a Python codebase: A walk-through with various techniques for Python codebase.
- App Development Using the iOS SDK: A comprehensive rundown of everything you need to know about iOS SDK.
- How will Facebook’s Libra affect mobile developers?: A report on SDK intelligence.
- Securing Your APIs: A detailed DreamFactor tutorial showing you how to authenticate your API users using OpenID Connect.
We hope you find these useful!