June 28th Blog Roundup
Hey there! Here's your link roundup for this week, with the latest and greatest in helpful blogs. Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Redshift vs. Snowflake : A good breakdown of these two cloud data warehouse solutions.
- Understanding Heroku Error Codes : If you use Scout APM, here's a walkthrough for two of the most common Heroku error codes.
- AWS Glue: A good overview, review, and comparison to the Xplenty platform.
- Cron Expression: Xplenty announced their new feature.
- Monitoring APIs with Grafana: A companion to the one from last week
- OTP/SMS Flood Attack: Aka Budget Exhaustion Attack, an overview and breakdown for protecting against SMS flooding attacks.
- What is a Docker Image?: A high-level overview of what a Docker image is, and how IronWorker uses them.
We hope you find these useful!