July 24th Blog Roundup
Check out the items below to grab some great reading, listening, and watching (!) about the best in tech.
- The Scripted Podcast: Marketing Agencies & Content with guest Rebecca Gill: Check out this podcast episode about the important relationship between marketing agencies and content writers.
- How Does ETL Work?: Here's a comprehensive guide that covers the ins and outs of the ETL process, as well as some important ETL best practices and use cases.
- PostgreSQL vs. MySQL: Check out this guide for a detailed look at the characteristics of PostgreSQL vs. MySQL and why you might choose one DBMS over the other.
- Build a Fail-Safe Message Queue: Give this a quick read to learn why your message queue’s proper function is so important, and how the Cloud can help you assure your network’s integrity.
- Salesforce Data Integrity Webinar [VIDEO]: Watch this seminar where three experts dive deep into the hot-button issues of the Salesforce and data world.
- Intercom + Salesforce in Large Installations [VIDEO]: This one should be particularly useful if you need an end-system configuration in relation to Salesforce, Intercom, and Zendesk.
- From CSV to Custom Bindings in Einstein Analytics [VIDEO]: Zachary Bank, Salesforce Technical Consultant at Appirio, dives deep into the visual capabilities that exist when using the activity in your Salesforce environment.
- Oracle Database & DreamFactory: DreamFactory has an integration page for Oracle Database, take a look!
- On Prem Software Overview: Here's a good overview of what on prem is and how it relates to your IT infrastructure.
- How to Escape The Lambda 512MB /tmp Storage Limitation: If you're a Lambda user and you've encountered this pickle, give this a read!
- Xplenty-Salesforce Integration: Maximizing Developer Productivity: Check out this case study from Union Street Media, where two software engineers transformed customer reporting without writing integration code, using Xplenty.
- What is AWS Fargate?: Here's an overview on AWS Fargate and how it works, as well as its pros and cons.
- AWS Fargate CloudWatch Logging Issue: If you've had Fargate CloudWatch logging issues, this article goes into those issues and offer alternatives.
- Fargate Container Startup Time Issues: Similarly, this article will explore delay in AWS Fargate startup time.
- AWS Fargate Reviews: Check out this review to know what people mainly like/dislike about AWS Fargate.
- How to Pick an ETL Tool: Here's a great guide on picking ETL tools; it gives you the criteria to examine and a comparison rundown of ETL tools.
We hope you find these useful!