July 17th Blog Roundup
Kind of a light-weight roundup for this week!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- Marketing Agencies: How to Price Your Services: To start off, here's a great article on some common marketing industry practices, a few pricing model options, and a framework to help you get started.
- SFDC Bi-Directional Sync: Pulling Data Out of Salesforce [VIDEO]: Here's a video from Xplenty partner engagement manager Zach Behrman on how to push data from Salesforce into an external platform.
- SFDC Bi-Directional Sync: Pushing Data Into Salesforce [VIDEO]: Here's the counterpart to the one above, this time on pushing data into Salesforce.
- 8 API Documentation Examples: Here's a roundup of eight API documentation examples from well-known tools that showcase best practices that you can use in your own documents.
- What Is the ETL Process and Why Is It Necessary?: Check out this straightforward overview of the ETL process in data warehouses, as well as best practices.
- ETL vs ELT: 5 Critical Differences: This explainer is a great resource with its simple diagrams, give it a read!
We hope you find these useful!