July 16th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Driving API Consumption Within Your API Ecosystem: This article discusses some ideas that will generate increased use of your APIs and help you understand how your organization integrates all of its systems, data, and applications.
- Choose the Right ERP Software for Business: Learn how to choose the right ERP software for your business to streamline multiple companies' features necessary for day-to-day processes.
- Message Queue vs Streaming: Learn the difference between message queues and streaming, and their pros and cons.
- LastPass Review: Check out this review of LastPass, where it breaks down its benefits and pitfalls.
- 4 Microservices Examples: Amazon, Netflix, Uber, and Etsy: This article goes into the microservices journeys of these wildly successful enterprises.
- Dependency confusion and substitution attacks: Check out this overview on dependency confusion and substitution attacks.
- EDI Integration & Why It's Important to Your Business: Give your team the ability to use data to improve and grow your business by reading this overview on EDI Integration.
- API Strategy Fundamentals: Align the Organization: See what your organization has to do to develop a strategic and methodological approach to APIs.
- HTML Line Spacing: The Fine Line Between Good and Bad UX Design: In this guide, deep dive into HTML line spacing and discover how to get it right.
- What Kaseya and REvil ransomware gang teach us about Software Supply Chain Attacks: Learn about Kaseya and REvil ransomware, and about supply chain attacks.
- 5 Reasons Why Row-Level Security is Wrong for Your Data Warehouse: Here are 5 reasons why row-level security won’t fix your data warehouse security issues.
- When to Use Change Data Capture: Check out this article to learn when you should use change data capture.
- Password Manager and VPN: Learn how VPNs and password managers can work together to provide security.
- Zendesk APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing Zendesk API within DreamFactory.
- Creating an IBM DB2 API in Minutes with DreamFactory: This article highlights how easy it is to create an IBM DB2 API, demonstrating how you could save your organization considerable time, money and effort during the API development process.
- Top 8 Design System Examples: Learn more about design systems in general and check out some great examples of other companies who are already using this technology.
- Build a Data Pipeline with Heroku ETL & Hadoop: Learn why you should build an ETL (extract, transform and load) pipeline using Xplenty with Heroku ETL and Hadoop.
- 5 Essential Technologies for Microservices App Development: Here's a description of the most essential tools/technologies for building large-scale, microservices-based applications.
- SFTP to Salesforce – Guide to a Secure Integration: Here is a guide featuring the SFTP to Salesforce process.
- REST APIs vs Microservices: The Differences and How They Work Together: Check out this comparison article about Microservices and RESTful APIs.
- What is a Storybook and why you need it in your product team: See how Storybook and UXPin integrate so your product team can finally start exploring ideas in the best code-based, atomic environment.
- Complete Guide to Database Schema Design: Want to design your database schema? Learn everything you need to know in this tutorial on database schema design.
- Microservices vs Web Services: This article explores the differences, advantages, and disadvantages of microservices and web services.
- How Secure Is My Password?: See how you can make your passwords more secure!
Hope you all have a great weekend!