July 9th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- DreamFactory Recognized as High Performer by G2: DreamFactory received three of the coveted badges in the Summer review of top software and service providers!
- The Complete Guide to Using Heroku Postgres: Master the Heroku Postgres platform, from apps to add-ons and everything in between.
- 5 User Experience Principles to Help Guide Your Work: This is a must-read for user experience design best practices.
- Kubernetes Incident Response: 5 Metrics to Watch: This article covers the basics of incident response, shows the mechanisms that can provide security-related metrics in Kubernetes, and covers five common attacks and how you can detect and prevent them using Kubernetes metrics.
- SaaS Financial Benchmarks by Baremetrics: Learn what SaaS financial benchmarks are, and why you should use them.
- Password Manager with 2FA: Two-factor authentication has become an industry-standard in password protection. See why you should implement 2FA.
- The What's, How's and Why's of SFTP: SFTP is essential for organizations that want to secure their data. Learn what it is, how it works, and why companies use it.
- Packagecloud is building the industry’s first platform to implement the SBOM framework: Learn about Software Supply Chain Attacks, and Packagecloud's solution.
- How to Prepare Data for Microsoft Power BI: Microsoft's Power BI is one of the most flexible and powerful data visualization tools available. This article explores how to prepare data for Microsoft Power BI.
- Webflow APIs & DreamFactory: This article highlights how easy it is to mount an existing Webflow API within DreamFactory.
- How to Import Your Components to Storybook and Use Them in UXPin: See some Storybook integration use cases in this overview.
- Understanding Saved Passwords: Saved passwords need top security standards to deter cybersecurity breaches. Learn how to keep up with these standards.
- How to Secure your Software Supply Chain: This article briefly examines what a software supply chain is, what supply chain risks exist, and how to minimize them.
- How to Make a REST API: Wondering how to make a REST API? This article goes over everything you need to know in this tutorial.
- 5 Reasons You Should Mask PII: How can PII data masking help protect your confidential and sensitive information? This article goes over all of that and more.
- What You Need to Know About NetSuite: This overview covers NetSuite's features, benefits, pricing, reviews, and more.
- MetricFire Powers Business Analytics with Baremetrics: Check out this use case with MetricFire.
- Creating a PostgreSQL API in Minutes with DreamFactory: This article walks you through setting up a PostgreSQL API.
- How to prevent package dependency confusion attacks: This article discusses what package dependency confusion is, and how to prevent package dependency confusion attacks.
- Password Manager or Excel?: Many individuals and organizations use Excel spreadsheets as a password manager. Check out why that's a bad idea.
Hope you all have a great weekend!