July 23rd Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- 10 Worst Design Failures of All Time: This fun article checks out the top 10 worst product designs of all time, since there’s an important lesson in each and every one of them.
- 20 Ways to Increase Your Revenue with Netsuite: NetSuite’s powerful ERP tool offers many opportunities to increase your revenue. Learn 20 ways it helps.
- Securing a Multitenant Database API with DreamFactory: Many internal SaaS multitenant database tables contain data that shouldn’t be exposed to third-parties. This article offers some insights into securing this important data when in a multitenant database environment
- A Closer Look at 1Password Extensions: Learn about key differences between TeamPassword and 1Password extensions.
- What is the Difference Between FTP and SFTP?: This article explains FTP vs. SFTP and how you can decide which one to use for your enterprise data.
- Selecting The Right Open-Source Project in React Ecosystem: Here's a guide filled with useful information on how to choose the right open-source project in React.
- API Strategy Fundamentals: Integrate The Technology: This article discusses some finer points around integrating your business technology.
- 5 Real-time Streaming Platforms for Big Data: Here are five real-time streaming platforms to use for Big Data, discussing features and integration options.
- Adopting a Product Mindset when Developing your API Ecosystem: See how product mindset impacts design, and the 3 pillars that API design relies on.
- Get Better PayPal Analytics with Baremetrics: This article covers PayPal’s metrics and reporting features, as well as how PayPal data can be better tracked in Baremetrics.
- Understanding Data-Driven CPQ: See how CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) software can simplify quoting for companies.
- Xero APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing Xero API within DreamFactory.
- 7 Steps to Operationalize Your Data Warehouse: Discover the seven steps to operationalize your data warehouse using reverse ETL.
- Pipedrive CRM: What it is, and how to integrate it with Baremetrics: This article covers why Pipedrive CRM is an essential tool for sales teams, how it compares to other CRMs, how to set it up and integrate it with Baremetrics for smarter and more detailed data analytics.
- Creating a Couchbase API in Minutes with DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to create a Couchbase API, demonstrating how you could save your organization considerable time, money and effort during the API development process.
- What is an Affinity Diagram and How It Can Help You: See some examples of affinity diagrams in this overview article.
- Demystifying a Heroku Salesforce Connector: Discover how Heroku Connect works for data transfers.
- SQL vs NoSQL: 5 Critical Differences: This breaks down the most important distinctions and discusses the best SQL and NoSQL database systems available.
- MRR Growth Rate vs. Net MRR Growth Rate: This article points out the differences between MRR growth rate and Net MRR growth rate, as well as how to grow your Net MRR growth rate and more.
Hope you all have a great weekend!