January 28th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Amazon Redshift DISTKEY and SORTKEY | Redshift Indexes: In this article, learn a few interesting examples of how the Amazon Redshift DISTKEY and SORTKEY affect query performance.
- Open Banking Platform Strategy and the Need for APIs: IN this article learn what is Open Banking Platform is and why it needs a strategy for APIs.
- A/B Testing in UX Design: When and Why It’s Worth It: This article explains what A/B testing is, and why it is important to use it in UX Design
- The Art of Upselling: How to Charge More Without Alienating Your User Base: This article will explain how to raise prices, not to lower them, also how to MRR raise can lower your prices.
- Modern Data Stack using Integrate.io for the ELT: In this article, learn more about Modern Data Stack and how this system will allow you to have better control over your data and provide a cost-effective solution.
- Coding is Designing: Read on to see how designers and developers share a purpose to serve their users.
- 43 SaaS Conferences To Attend In 2022: Read more to know the next SaaS conferences, why they are worth attending, and which ones are set for 2022.
- Is SSIS a Good ETL Tool?: This article will explain the major features of SSIS, demonstrate the pros and cons of implementing it, and advise as to when you might be better off with a different ETL tool.
- How to Create a Retail Digital Platform Strategy: This article will discuss the four steps to ensure a successful API implementation strategy.
- Product Design Trends for 2022: This article will explore each of these and more in greater detail to inspire your next design project.
- How to Get More from Shopify Analytics: Read on to learn how Google Analytics and Google Search Console will help you Shopify "Go Big"
- 10 Best Practices for Building a Good API: Thi article will explore the ten best practices when building an API is essential to ensure your APIs are high quality and of value.
- 5 Best Business Intelligence Conferences To Attend in 2022: Here are five of the best business intelligence conferences to attend in 2022. Book your tickets now!
- Design ROI – How to Calculate the Value of Design Investments?: Read on to learn how to calculate ROI, some examples of ROI designs, choosing a KPI for your project, and more.
- How to Identify Customers at Risk of Churn: Read on to learn all the tools you need to reduce churn at your SaaS enterprise.
- How To Use Change Data Capture with Integrate.io: Read on to learn more about Integrate.io and how the platform makes data replication a breeze.
- DeveloperWeek 2022: Sponsored by DreamFactory: As one of many high-quality sponsors, this year’s conference will provide an opportunity for developers and engineers to not only discuss trends and advancements but also network and gain valuable connections.
- Design ROI – How to Calculate the Value of Design Investments?: This article will explain how Design Leadership must demonstrate the value of its investments and how to identify and measure the ROI of a project.
- What Is Optional Product Pricing and How to Use it Successfully: In this article, I will go over the optional product pricing strategy, illustrate its pros and cons, and provide you with some real-world examples of this strategy in use.
- How to Learn Python Scripting in 7 Simple Steps: Here are seven simple steps on how to learn Python scripting:
- Open Banking Platform Strategy and the Need for APIs: In this article, learn how Open Banking is a good platform strategy, and how this new banking strategy is smarter, safer, and better than the traditional version for business.
- Balancing Desirability, Viability, and Feasibility: A Design Review Template: This article explores research during the conceptualization phase of design thinking and how to identify an idea that meets these three key criteria.
- Cash Flow Modeling for SaaS: 6 Tools to Use in 2022:In this article, learn about the six tools you should consider for cash flow modeling in 2022.
- Why You Need a Salesforce Uploader Today!: Read on to learn why a Salesforce uploader will transform your data transformation goals and how Integrate.io can help your business.
- Build a Data-Driven Business: Follow These 4 Steps: This article reveals the four primary steps required to create a data-driven business.
- Join Our Free Webinar “Defending Your Design System”: In the webinar, Carola Cassaro will share her tips on convincing non-designers of the design system’s value and getting stakeholders’ support for growing it.
- Shopify vs. WooCommerce: the Best Platform for Your Online Shop: This article will compare Shopify and WooCommerce from the perspective of merchants, including the benefits, common pain points, and compatible third-party offerings of each platform. By the end, you will be able to identify which platform is right for you.
- Operationalize Your Data Warehouse With Reverse ETL: Bellow, learn how to operationalize your data warehouse with reverse ETL and the benefits of doing so for real-time data insights.
- How to Create a Retail Digital Platform Strategy: Read more to learn the four to ensure a successful API implementation strategy.
A heads up, DreamFactory is sponsoring DeveloperWeek 2022, being held February 7-9th!
Have a good weekend, and stay safe!