January 14th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- The Ultimate Guide to Data Warehouse Design: Read on to discover more about data warehouses, their value, and how to go about designing a data warehouse that meets your organization’s needs.
- What is a Software Repo?: Learn more about Software Repo, its features, and how you can best supply your software repository with packages.
- The 4 Most Common Data Automation Techniques: This article will discuss the four most common data automation techniques you can utilize in your own business and the automation tools that help your ETL process.
- Top 10 Mistakes Made by API Developers: In this blog post, explore some of the most common errors made by API developers and how you can prevent them.
- What Is BigQuery?: In this article, learn more about BigQuery and how it manages large datasets with ease and includes many powerful features.
- E-Commerce Reverse ETL: Read on to learn about one of the latest and greatest solutions right now is to harness the power of reverse ETL.
- What is Data Cleansing and Why Does it Matter?: Read on to discover what data cleansing is, why it's important, and how to do it right.
- Building an ETL Pipeline in Python: Below, learn how to build an ETL pipeline in Python and transform your data integration projects.
- Best Practices for ETL Architecture: Read more to learn the fours Practices for ETL Architecture in 2021, the challenges encountered, and more.
- Talend vs. Integrate.io: Comparison and Review: This review compares the popular ETL tools Integrate.io and Talend.
- Only 2 Weeks Until This Year’s DeveloperWeek Conference!: From February 7-9, developers and engineers from around the world will gather virtually to explore the emerging technologies and engage with speakers and industry leaders.
- Sustainable Web Design: Can You Lower Design’s Environmental Impact?: This article explains how Sustainable Web Design is a growing movement as organizations look for every opportunity to reduce emissions and minimize their carbon footprint.
- The Power of Recommendation: 3 Tips on Creating an Effective Referral Program: This article guides you to master Referral processes, positive word-of-mouth acclaim is the most prized form of feedback a business can hope for.
- What Is Azure Data Warehouse? A Comprehensive Guide.: In this comprehensive guide, learn more about Microsoft's data warehouse and how it benefits your business.
- How To Choose the Right API Business Model: This article will help you decide on the right API business model to get you started on gaining the edge over your competition.
- Top React Component Libraries: Read on to learn 6 things to consider when choosing a react components library, and the tops ones to pick.
- Invoice Financing for SaaS Companies: What Is It & How Does It Work?: Read this article to learn more about invoice financing, how it works, and the benefits it serves for SaaS companies.
- ETL Pipeline vs. Data Pipeline: What's the Difference?: Read on to learn more about data pipelines, ETL pipelines, their similarities and differences, and the significant role they can play in everyday business operations.
- Announcing the Integrate.io Launch!: This article will explain the decision of Integrate.io to enter into a strategic merger with some of our Xenon Partners sister companies to form Integrate.io.
- Quick Guide to Inclusive Web Design: This article looks at inclusive web design, what it is, what it isn’t, and how design teams can build more inclusive user experiences.
- What Is FinOps and How Can It Help Businesses Scale Their Financial Processes: This article will be covering some of the FinOps fundamentals and explore how FinOps can help businesses optimize their cloud usage and expenditure.
- 3 Data Mining & Business Intelligence Cases: Read on to learn more about data mining, business intelligence, real-life business use of these technologies, and how Integrate.io can help you get the most out of your experience with both data mining and business intelligence to make more data-driven decisions.
- Why Mulesoft May Not Be Right For You: This article is for those who use Mulesoft, and before you consider Mulesoft for your company’s needs, here are some reasons why Mulesoft may not be right for you.
- What Is MUI and What Do You Need to Know About It?: The following article is going to take a look at MUI, why you’d want to use it, what makes it different from other component libraries, and how you can get started designing your next project.
- 7 Common Cloud Integration Challenges: Read on to discover seven common cloud integration challenges and tips to pull off a successful cloud integration project.
- 8 Business Intelligence Blogs You Need to Read: This article lists the 8 best blogs that can help you become a savvy and skilled BI master:
- Heroku PostgreSQL and Integrate.io: Read on to learn more about the benefits of Heroku Postgres and how to integrate Heroku PostgreSQL with Integrate.io.
- 3 Must-Know CDC Methods: The following article describes what you need to know about CDC and its main methods and benefits of it.
- What Is the Difference Between REST and SOAP APIs?: Read on to learn more about SOAP and RstAPI as well as their main differences.
- How to Migrate Salesforce Data from Heroku: In this article, see how to migrate data from Heroku to Amazon S3. In this particular case, we will be connecting and transferring Salesforce data.
- Dell Boomi vs Integrate.io: Comparison & Review: Read on to learn more about the differences and similarities between Dell Boomi and Integrate.io and to discover which cloud-based integration platform will better suit the needs of your organization and win the Dell Boomi vs Integrate.io battle.
- 7 Steps for Change Data Capture in Salesforce: Read on to discover the 7 steps for implementing change data capture in Salesforce.
- Pushing Data from a Data Warehouse to Salesforce: In this article, we’ll discuss why and how to migrate data into Salesforce.
- Why PII Pseudonymization is Crucial for Data Security: In this article, learn more about PII and how it can protect your large volume of data against data breaches looms over these operations.
- Amazon Redshift: Comprehensive Guide: Read on to get the full scope of Amazon Redshift and to discover whether this cloud data warehouse is a good fit for the needs of your company.
- API Management vs. API Gateways: What's the Difference?: This article will discuss what each solution does, how they can be used in conjunction with one another, and why it's essential to use both services when building an API strategy.
- Power BI Levels of Security to Meet Compliance: In this article, learn how you can use these levels of security in Microsoft’s Power BI software for compliance with data security regulations.
- What Is Vertica?: Read on to learn more about Vertica, its features and capabilities, and what benefits your company could gain from working with the Vertica platform.
- The Ultimate Guide to Data Aggregation: This guide will introduce you to all the ways that data aggregation can help your business.
- What Are the Top ETL Tools for Azure Data Warehouse?: In this article, you will learn the best ETL tools for Azure Data Warehouse based on price, features, capabilities, and other factors.
A heads up, DreamFactory is sponsoring DeveloperWeek 2022, being held February 7-9th!
Have a good weekend, and stay safe!