January 7th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- 2021 Wrap-Up & New Year’s Announcements at UXPin: Let’s go through a few highlights of 2021 and see what is coming up next in the prototyping world.
- G2 Winter 2022: DreamFactory awarded Best Estimated ROI, High Performer, and also Fastest Implementation!
- Top Data Consultants to Look Out For in 2022: With data and analytics being a core function of businesses today, it's essential to have the right data consultants on your team. See this overview to learn more.
- Best Kong Alternatives for 2022: Kong is just one of many API management tools to help you bring order to your API development and management process. However, this is not the only option. There are several Kong alternatives you should consider when evaluating the best tool for your needs.
- Redshift Copy: How to use Redshift's COPY command: In this guide, they go over the Redshift COPY command, how it can be used to import data into your Redshift database, its syntax, and a few troubles you may run into.
- Prepare for a Future with Freelancers: As more companies move to flexible or fully remote work environments the tension between security and the ease of sharing passwords within a team is a growing concern. But why should you have to choose between the two?
- The Basics of API-Led Connectivity: In this basics of API-led connectivity guide, it’ll cover everything you need to know: What API-led connectivity is, the advantages of API-led connectivity, and how to implement API-led connectivity for your own business.
- Performance monitoring 101: The Application Performance Monitoring principles described in this guide are based on a mix of what the industry currently provides in terms of solutions and our expertise in managing performance for small and big clients worldwide.
- Cloud monitoring 101: Learn about the different types and advantages of cloud monitoring.
- The Ultimate Guide to Redshift ETL: Best Practices, Advanced Tips, and Resources for Mastering Redshift ETL: This guide will cover ETL best practices and advanced tips, whether to build or buy your Redshift ETL pipeline, and tools to help you achieve the best results.
- ROI of DesignOps: All You Need to Know About Quantifying DesignOps’ Impact: This article summarizes Patrizia Bertini’s webinar, Measuring DesignOps Impact, hosted by UXPin in December 2021. In it, Patrizia shares valuable insights about estimating the impact that DesignOps has on design, business value, and the organization.
- Top 7 ETL Tools for 2022: Here are 7 of the best ETL software tools for 2022, along with a few others that you may want to consider!
- What Are T Accounts and Why Do You Need Them?: Learn T accounts, and the advantages they provide!
- AWS Redshift Pricing: How much does Redshift cost?: This goes into everything you need to know to answer all of your Amazon Redshift pricing questions.
- Microsoft Azure vs Amazon Redshift: Both Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics and Amazon Redshift are powerful data warehouses. But, which is better? Learn everything you need to know to compare Microsoft Azure vs Amazon Redshift.
- How To Verify That Your Website Is User-Friendly: Read these steps that’ll give your visitors a great experience, improving the SERP ranking in the process.
- What's Unique About a Columnar Database?: In this article, it'll cover what is a columnar database and give the advantages and disadvantages of columnar databases.
- Design Workflow with Code Components – What Do You Need to Know?: This article explores the challenges of a standard design workflow and how Merge can enhance the design process by bridging the gap between design and development.
- Top strategies for Network Performance monitoring: This guide goes into basic network performance metrics, network performance monitoring tools, and some network troubleshooting strategies.
- What is Amazon Redshift Spectrum?: Read this article for a closer look at how Amazon Redshift Spectrum works.
- Product vs. Product Category: The Challenges of Developing “The Next Big Thing” as a SaaS Start-Up: See why the difference matters, and the unique challenges of product category development.
- Redshift Join: How to use Redshift's Join Clause: Redshift’s JOIN clause is perhaps the second most important clause after SELECT clause. Here's how to use it.
- PostgreSQL to Amazon Redshift: 4 Ways to Replicate Your Data: In this guide, look at four ways how you can replicate data from PostgreSQL to Redshift.
- Top 10 Shopify Merchant Pain Points and App Ideas to Solve Them: Learn about the top 10 pain points that Shopify merchants experience, as well as app ideas you could build and grow a sustainable business from.
- What Are The Best ETL Tools For Vertica?: Learn the best ETL tools for Vertica in 2021. Compare prices, features, pros and cons, and get more value from your tech spend.
- Top UX Design Blogs That Will Inspire You: Whether you’re an experienced UX designer or brand new to the industry, there’s always something to learn. And what better way to do that than reading free quality online design resources?
A heads up, DreamFactory is sponsoring DeveloperWeek 2022, being held February 7-9th!
Have a good weekend, and stay safe!