January 21st Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- 7 Advanced Prototyping Features That Help You Build Better Prototypes: This article explores seven advanced prototyping features offered by code-based design tools and how they help designers build better prototypes for testing and sharing with stakeholders.
- How to Start E-Commerce Integration: Read on to discover more about the Salesforce platform, how to begin e-commerce integration with Salesforce for your online store, and how Integrate.io can help you get the most out of your Salesforce experience.
- How APIs are Powering Digital Transformation for Energy and Utilities: Read on to learn how API technology is making a difference in Power providers that depend on IT for consistent deployment, smooth integration, and precise implementation as well as access to data, data analysis, and real-time processing.
- 9 Expert Tips for Using Snowflake: This article is going to explore the nine expert tips to help you master the Snowflake platform.
- Is iPaaS Enough for System Integration?: This article will discuss why an Integration Platform as a Service alone isn’t enough.
- Redshift vs Snowflake: 6 Key Differences: Here are the 6 main differences between Snowflake and Redshift.
- 3 Best Boomi Alternatives: In this article, explore three options that might be worth considering if you’re looking for Boomi alternatives.
- Connecting to MySQL With Python: In this tutorial, we'll walk you through connecting MySQL databases using Python and getting your data from the database connection, whether you use Linux, Windows, or Mac using your localhost.
- Legacy Modernization and the Value of Enterprise Systems: This article discusses how legacy modernization gives companies the chance to keep these systems and leverage them as a competitive advantage.
- Heroku Private Space and mTLS: Read on to learn how Heroku Private Space and mTLS provide a more secure environment for running containerized apps.
- Unify Data Sources for Improved Data Management and Deeper Insights: Read this article to learn more about combining datasets from common and diverse databases by starting your free trial with DreamFactory.
- How to Choose the Best API Management Platform: Read on to learn some of the benefits of an API platform and how you can choose the best one.
- Get Involved at DeveloperWeek 2022!: This year’s theme is the Developer Ecosystem. Explore how the development ecosystem can help improve your business.
- Data Modeling vs Data Architecture: 5 Differences: Read on to learn more about data modeling, data architecture, their differences, and how these concepts can help your company better manage and utilize data.
- How are APIs Enabling Supply Chain Digital Transformation?: This article will explore a few of the ways that APIs are enabling supply chain digital transformation and why they could be the solution for your business too.
- Design System Accessibility: Check What You Need to Know: Read on to learn how to design a system that is accessible in the first place, test it with available tools, and audit it from time to time to ensure it fits the standards.
- 5 Best Tools to Manage Your Paid Newsletter: This article will discuss the differences between free and paid newsletters, how to make a paid newsletter more efficient, as well as five powerful tools marketing teams can use.
- Packagecloud partners with StackStorm to support the OSS community: This article will highlight the partnership between PackageCloud and StackStorm as an infrastructure partner to ship its deb/rpm installation packages for our open source community.
- Structured vs Unstructured Data: 5 Key Differences: In this article, we'll take a closer look at these concepts and the differences between them.
- The Best Apigee Alternatives: In this guide, check out a few Apigee alternatives to discover the best solution for your team.
- Material Design UI: An Introduction to Features like Motion and Interactions: Read on to learn what is Material Design, its benefits, features and to use Design Motion & Interactions.
- Price Localization Explained: What Is It and How Can Businesses Come Up With a Strategy: Read more to learn plenty of tactics that can be used for this, including price skimming and price localization.
- What is DevSecOps?: This article will explain the definition of DevOps, and the importance of the DevSecOps mindset to maintain security-first within Kubernetes and recent containers technologies.
- The 11 Best Low-Code Development Platforms: In this article, have a deeper look at low-code development for business and the 11 best low-code development platforms.
- 3 Ways to Extend Your AWS Capabilities in 2022: In this guide, learn three ways to extend AWS capabilities with DreamFactory, the open-source API management solution that runs on top of AWS so you can integrate and secure data sources without any stress.
- Responsive Design: Best Practices & Examples: Read on to learn why a Responsive Web Design is important, a Responsive approach, and 10 best practices for a good design.
- Bintray alternatives: This article will look at why Packagecloud is a great alternative to Bintray.
- How to Hire The Right Head of Business Intelligence: For those of you who want a quick read, here are the best practices for hiring the right Head of Business Intelligence.
- A Three-Step Guide to Insurance Transformation: Read on to learn how insurance agencies can benefit from learning how the API-first operating model can enable your IT team to unlock data from legacy systems and more.
- New MUI library in UXPin: Design Faster: This article will explain the evolution of the MUI library and its countless benefits.
- Packagecloud loves OSS: This article explores the importance of Open-Source Software.
- 4 Ways to Improve Salesforce Change Data Capture (CDC): In this article, we’ll investigate 4 ways to make better use of Salesforce CDC
- Alternatives to Artifactory Rest API: This article will look at Packagecloud’s main features and the benefits of using it.
A heads up, DreamFactory is sponsoring DeveloperWeek 2022, being held February 7-9th!
Have a good weekend, and stay safe!