February 5th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Who is Max Schrems, and why is he famous?: Did the Netflix documentary ‘Social Dilemma’ make you concerned about data privacy too? Read this article to find out what Max Schrems did and what you can do to protect your data.
- 17 Best Data Integration Platforms: This roundup explores seventeen data integration tools and platforms, chosen based on ratings on G2.
- Introducing the DreamFactory Heroku Add-on: If you're a DreamFactory user, this article will walk you through the steps required to install the DreamFactory Heroku Add-on and generate a REST API for a Heroku-hosted Postgres database.
- DreamFactory 4.4 Released: Speaking of DreamFactory, 4.4 was released! Check out their new features.
- Webhook vs API: What’s the Difference?: This guide goes into the difference between webhooks and APIs and where you might have seen both tools in use in your daily life.
- New Mac Compatibility Field Added To "App Details" Feed: MightySignal has added a new data point to their App Details feed for iOS apps, check it out!
- A Modern Guide to MySQL Performance Monitoring: This article gives a detailed introduction and guide to MySQL performance monitoring. It explains key concepts about monitoring MySQL databases, crucial performance metrics to track, as well as steps and tools to include in an effective monitoring strategy.
- Most Common Password Problems Faced by Small Organizations: Check out this article for some of the most common problems faced by small organizations and how to address them to ensure that your business is prepared against common hacks and social engineering that target user passwords.
- Product Design Trends 2021: Stay ahead of your competitors by learning about the product design trends you can expect in 2021.
- Stripe vs. Chargify: Features, Pricing, Reviews, and More: This article shares a full Stripe vs. Chargify comparison, including features, pricing, reviews, and more, so you can make the choice that’s right for your business.
- What Are the Best Integrators for Heroku?: Here's a roundup of several third-party ETL tools that can help you get your data in and out of Heroku with ease.
- Integration: Twilio and Iron.io: Here's everything you need to know about integrating Twilio with Iron.io.
- Integration: Airbrake and Iron.io: Following up with another, this time for Airbrake!
- TeamPassword supports Apple's M1 Macs!: Check out this article to learn about the security features of M1 chips and the major features of TeamPassword.
- Things every designer needs to know about accessibility: Here's a great article to read when designing an accessible product; see what you take for granted, and how you can improve.
- Customer Support for SaaS: How To Do It Right: In this guide, learn why SaaS customer support is so important, how to get started, and what metrics to use to track success.
- 10 Best ETL Tools for MySQL Data Warehouses and Databases: To help you select an ETL solution that's right for you, here is a roundup of some of the top ETL tools available.
- The Composable Enterprise: This is a great guide that will introduce you to the key concepts and benefits of composable business models.
- How to Use UX Design Patterns to Satisfy Your Users?: This article will explain what design patterns are, give examples of common design patterns, and then show you how you can use them to improve user experience.
- Stripe vs. Zuora: Features, Pricing, Reviews, and More: Check out this article for a full Stripe vs. Zuora comparison including features, pricing, user reviews, and more.
- MongoDB + Xplenty = Perfect Big Data Stack: Here's everything you need to know about MongoDB Hadoop integration in your data stack.
- API-Led Connectivity: Learn about what API-led connectivity means, and why it's essential to digital transformation.
- What is No-Code?: This article covers everything you need to know about the “no-code” phenomenon: the definition of no-code software, no-code vs low-code, the pros and cons of both options, etc.
- Starting With a Monolith or Microservices: How New Technology Is Changing the Conventional View: This guide outlines the traditional advantages and disadvantages of starting with monoliths vs. microservices.
- Policy-Driven Data Obfuscation: What, Why and How: Learn how to create a cohesive data obfuscation policy for your organization to better protect and use your sensitive data.
- API Management Best Practices: Check out this article for a roundup of best practices, and see how you measure up.
- Best Message Queue (MQ) Software in 2021: Speaking of roundups, this one will help you focus on the best message queue software options of 2021.
- Amazon Athena: The Data Lake Revitalizer: This article covers Amazon Athena capabilities, pros and cons, competitors, and use cases.
- Using Chartio with Xplenty Part 1: Setting Up Your Pipelines: In this part 1 tutorial out of 2, learn how to configure Xplenty to use Chartio data.
Hope you all have a great weekend!