February 12th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- No Lag Dashboards With Xplenty: Does your company suffer from slow BI dashboards? You may be outgrowing the software's native connectors. Find out how Xplenty can jumpstart that performance.
- Powerful microinteractions to improve your prototypes: Learn which microinteractions are the most important to focus on.
- Stitch vs. Talend vs. Xplenty: A Head-to-Head Comparison: A head-to-head comparison of Stitch vs. Talend vs. Xplenty, featuring prices, customer reviews, features, capabilities, and more.
- What Is App-Ads.txt?: Check out this article to find out where app-ads.txt came from and how you can take advantage of this data now.
- Application Integration and Digital Transformation: A Close Association: In this article, learn about how organizations can perform application integrations along their digital transformation journey.
- Using Chartio with Xplenty Part 2: Visualizing the Data: Part 2 of the Xplenty and Chartio series focuses on using the data provided by the Xplenty pipelines from Part 1 in the Chartio platform.
- Design Trends 2021: Get up to speed with this roundup of the latest design trends.
- Stripe vs. Chargebee: Features, Pricing, Reviews, and More: Take a look at this comparison post between Stripe and Chargebee.
- Stripe vs. 2Checkout: Features, Pricing, Reviews, and More: On that note, here's another for Stripe and 2Checkout.
- What is OAuth 2.0 and how can TeamPassword help you?: This article weighs the trade-offs of implementing OAuth 2.0 so that you can better decide if it’s the right approach for your project.
- What is Graphite?: Find out what is Graphite and how you can use Graphite to monitor your infrastructure.
- When ETL is Essential in Your Data Stack: Does it feel like your data stack is missing something? Add ETL technology to easily take data from OLTP databases to OLAP data warehouses to improve your business intelligence.
- Automation Through APIs: Check out this article to learn about the benefits of automation through APIs, and why they're important for test automation.
- Integration: Sendgrid and Iron.io: Here's a quick read on Sendgrid and why you should integrate Sendgrid with Iron.io.
- The Power of Unlocking and Unifying Data: Access to data is great, but access to connected data is essential. If you want to be able to see the “big picture” to provide the best customer experience possible, you need to be able to unify all of your existing databases.
- What is Net Dollar Retention (NDR)?: This article will cover everything you need to know about NDR: what it is, how it's calculated, and how it supports sustainable growth.
- What is React and why use it for your app?: Check out this quick overview of React!
- Graphite Metrics Delay: Why it Happens and What to Do: Learn about why Graphite metrics delays occur and what to do about it.
- Work queue with Go and IronMQ: This guide explains how to set up a message queuing system for distributing work using Go and IronMQ.
- What Is Snowflake Database?: This article is a good overview of Snowflake's specific features, and it outlines some pertinent points relating to architectural considerations.
- SQL Server Monitoring: Check out this article to learn about what metrics to track, and improve your business with SQL Server Monitoring.
- API Discoverability and Self Service: Learn about the benefits of API discoverability self-service, and why you should update to REST APIs for better security and functionality.
- Grafana - How to read Graphite Metrics: Here's a guide to integrating Graphite with a Grafana host for monitoring.
- Baremetrics integration with the Shopify Partners API: See how to use Baremetrics to monitor your revenue coming in from Shopify.
- One-Time Passwords vs Two Factor Authentication: Check out this article to learn which 2FA approach is the best for you.
Hope you all have a great weekend!