February 26th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Five Tips to Increase Security for Your Remote Workforce: Because of the sheer volume of unpracticed employees who are working remotely, cybersecurity is more important than ever.
- How Do Data Pipelines Fit Into Your Data Stack?: Check out this article for everything you need to know about incorporating data pipelines into your data stack.
- Hosted Prometheus vs. Hosted Graphite: See the major features, differences, and similarities of the open-source monitoring tools known as Prometheus and Graphite.
- Community and Evangelism in Digital Transformation: This article discusses what evangelism in the digital transformation context looks like and how it could work for your organization.
- The Best Phone Mockup Design Patterns: Whether you want to use lo-fi mockups without text or hi-fi mockups that draw from a design system, this guide takes you through some of the best options.
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Consider Going Serverless: See the four reasons you should consider going serverless, from lower costs to easier software development.
- Scheduling With Cron Expressions in Xplenty: Xplenty has a cron expressions feature; gain more flexibility with your Xplenty package scheduling!
- MightySignal Announces New Unifed API Documentation: Happy news for MightySignal users, get updated on their new features!
- Introducing Component Previewer: Speaking of features, Xplenty is introducing their Component Previewer Feature. Debug and validate your data transformations with ease!
- Librato and Iron.io: Integrations for Successful IT: See how this combination will help your infrastructure function flawlessly by moving processes to cloud-based servers.
- New Relic and Iron.io: Unlock the Potential of Your Tools: On that note, integrating New Relic with Iron.io gives you the opportunity to review the background tasks that IronWorker containerizes.
- Tyk or Akana: Which Has the Right API Management Tools to Match Your Needs?: Check out this article that compares Tyk and Akana to help you decide whether one of them could meet your needs.
- Why Your Team Needs to Take a Code-Based Approach to Design: Learn more about the benefits everyone gets from a no-code tool that makes designs easier than ever.
- PostgreSQL Database Monitoring: Ensure that your database is robust, reliable and up to date by using the MetricFire platform for monitoring PostgreSQL performance metrics.
- How to Choose Message Queue Technology Selection: Here's an article that looks at some critical features to consider before investing in any message queue (MQ).
- How to Check CloudFront Logs for Big Data Collection: This article guides you through setting up and how to check CloudFront logs for AmazonCloudFront, for big data collection for your business success.
- Growth Analytics Tools for SaaS: What to Use in 2021: This article covers why growth analytics are important and the best tools to use in 2021.
- Stitch vs. Dell Boomi vs. Xplenty: Battle of 3 ETL Platforms: Here's a comparison article that pits Stitch, Dell Boomi, Xplenty against each other on capabilities, prices, user scores, features, and more.
- Microsoft Azure API Management vs. 3scale: Find the Right API Solution for You: Speaking of comparison articles, this one compares Azure API Management and 3scale to help you determine whether one of them might fit your organization’s needs.
- Stripe vs. Braintree: Which is Right for Your Business?: This one is for these two online platforms! Check out this overview of the pros and cons of each.
- Single-Tenant Cloud vs Multi-Tenant Cloud: Check out this explainer about single-tenant cloud vs. multi-tenant cloud.
- Steer Clear of These Common 2021 Scams: To help keep you secure in 2021, here's a list of the most common internet scams you're likely to encounter and how to steer clear of them.
- How to Use Marketing Analytics Tools in 2021: Learn about the best marketing analytics tools to effectively get your brand noticed online.
- Best Lightweight PHP Message Queue: See why you should choose a lightweight message queue, and how to choose the right message queue for asynchronous tasks.
- Composable Enterprise: The New Business Architecture: Check out this quick read on why you should build a composable enterprise.
- How to Create Clickable Prototypes: Learn how to create clickable prototypes so you can control the narrative and keep your users coming back often.
- What Is a Data Stack?: Learn how to build a lightning-fast data stack for the cloud era.
- Containers vs. Serverless Computing: This article debates whether you should go serverless (FaaS) or use containers, and highlights the core differences between these two options, as well as the benefits and use cases of each.
- You should be using Hosted Graphite for Heroku Metric: This article makes the case to use Heroku metrics as an add-on rather than for your monitoring. Check it out!
Hope you all have a great weekend!