February 19th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Stitch vs. MuleSoft vs. Xplenty: Which ETL is the Winner?: Find out how these two ETL tools compare on prices, reviews, features, and more.
- Kong vs. Dell Boomi: Find an API Management Platform That Works for You: This comparison article compares these two platforms' features to help you determine whether investment in these platforms is worthwhile or whether other API management platforms may offer a better fit.
- IronMQ vs MQ on Ruby on Rails: See if your messaging system should it run on Ruby or on Iron.
- You Can Become a Code-Based Designer Without Learning Code: Check out this article on how you can become a code-based designer without learning code.
- What are Magic Links and how are they Used?: Here's a great explainer on Magic Links!
- Customer Churn vs. Revenue Churn — What’s the Difference?: This article will cover everything you need to know about customer churn vs. revenue churn.
- Transform Your TV Into a Powerful SaaS KPI Dashboard in 4 Simple Steps: Check out this ultimate stress-free guide to creating a custom SaaS KPI dashboard on your TV.
- Graphite Dropping Metrics: MetricFire can Help!: Here's an article that looks at the possible causes of Graphite dropping metrics and how to avoid it.
- Xplenty and Package Version Control: Version control, package export, and package import are all supported by Xplenty, but here's what you should know.
- Using Grafana and Graphite to monitor server load: Learn the easy and efficient way to monitor server load.
- Choosing a Color Palette for Your Project: This guide can help you choose a color palette that makes your products more attractive and useful.
- TeamPassword now has support for Pipedrive!: This article talks about what Pipedrive is and the major benefits of the tool.
- Optimizing your Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with APIs: Take a look at how the SDLC method works, and how APIs can influence successful project delivery.
- MuleSoft vs. Apigee: Should You Choose One for API Management?: This comparison article will help you determine whether one of these API management platforms matches your needs.
- How To Track Apache Server Performance: Check out this guide to Apache that includes key performance metrics and various methods and approaches.
- What is Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)?: This article will cover what you need to know about ARR, how it measures the overall health of your business, and how smart tools such as Baremetrics provide key insights about ARR, LTR, churn, and more.
- Calling a PostgreSQL Stored Procedure from an API: Check out this guide on generating a PostgreSQL API in DreamFactory.
- How to display a metric on a Graphite dashboard: Learn how to display a metric on a Graphite dashboard in this easy guide.
- Digital Transformation: What Does It Mean For IT Management?: This article goes into some of the issues involved with IT management and digital transformation along with some of the common pitfalls that are encountered by the people at the coalface of an organisation’s modernization efforts.
- Stripe vs. Authorize.net: Features, Pricing, Reviews, and More: This article will cover everything you need to know about Stripe and Authorize.net, including features, pricing, reviews, and more.
- The Secrets of Effective Design Teamwork: Check out this interesting read on building an effective team, not only for design, but for any avenue.
Hope you all have a great weekend!