August 28th Blog Roundup
Hello there! We have some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- Website Structure: 7 Visual Examples to Illustrate Site Structure For Designers: This article explains why site structure is important for designers and how designers can create effective site structures.
- Short-form Content vs. Long-form Content: Which is best for your business?: More for digital marketers, but still useful! This guide will walk you through the pros and cons of both short-form and long-form content so you can ultimately make the best decision for your brand.
- Heatmaps Guide: What Hot Spots Indicate About How Users Experience Your Site: If you're looking to optimize your site, this article will explain how to use heatmaps effectively.
- A Pattern for Salesforce Data Migration [VIDEO]: In this video, Martin Gardner, a Solution Principal at Slalom Consulting, provides an overview of crucial steps to take when planning and launching data migration projects with Salesforce.
- In-depth Marketing Attribution in Salesforce [VIDEO]: In this webinar video, Kevin Dieny, Digital Marketing Analyst at CallSource, provides guidance to help marketers achieve attribution.
- API Security Essentials: This article will explores some common security risks, API security essentials and best practices, as well as some of the top API security tools.
- AWS Lambda Reviews: This review summarizes AWS Lambda reviews from reputable websites, and lays out the pros and cons.
- Ahrefs Review: Features, SEO Tools, Guides, Pricing & Plans: Here's another detailed review, this time for Ahrefs!
- Monitoring your own infrastructure with open-source Graphite and Grafana: Check out this tutorial on monitoring your infrastructure using these two open-source products.
- What is ELT?: Here's a great overview that covers everything: the differences between ETL and ELT, the pros and cons of ELT, and the situations when you should use ELT.
- What Is Cloud Agnostic?: Check out this article to learn about the flexibility of cloud agnostic strategies, features you can get from cloud agnostic tools, and potential drawbacks.
- Pros and Cons of Cloud Agnostic: Now that you know the WHAT with the article above, check out this one the pros and cons!
- Cloud Agnostic vs Cloud Native: This comparison article is great to understand the pros and cons of cloud agnostic and cloud native architecture, as well as the lowdown on hybrid tools.
- Consider Website User Flow: a Guide to Understanding Your Site User’s Journey: Take a look at the 5-point checklist to see if your site's elements are really doing what they should be doing.
- Why You Need a Fully Automated Data Pipeline: Check out this article that goes into the benefits of having a fully automated data pipeline.
- Can You Run AWS Fargate On-Premises or in the Hybrid Cloud?: This article breaks down the deployment options for AWS Fargate.
- What Is Azure Synapse Analytics?: This guide covers what Azure Synapse Analytics is and how it can support your data goals.
- What is a Docker Container?: This overview goes into the basics of what Docker is, as well as the benefits of Docker containers.
- What Is ETLT? Merging the Best of ETL and ELT Into a Single ETLT Data Integration Strategy: Have you heard of ETLT? Learn about this hybrid approach and its use cases with this article.
Hope you all have a great weekend!