August 21st Blog Roundup
Hello there! We have some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- Unpretzeling Your Org [VIDEO]: In this webinar video, Michelle Hansen of NISC leads attendees through effective strategies for documentation.
- A Framework to Conquer Your Data Quality Blues [VIDEO]: In this Xforce webinar, Salesforce Consultant Andre van Kampen explains the importance of data quality and shares a simple, five-step framework that will help you administer a data quality framework.
- Redeveloping Your Established Data Model Using a Managed App [VIDEO]: In this webinar, Mark Jones discusses the challenges he faced while helping Oasis Community Housing redevelop its Salesforce Org.
- Top 5 Ghostwriting Services For Business: Check out this roundup of ghostwriting services if you're looking for one for your business!
- Landing Pages: The Complete Guide to Effective UX Design: Brush up on your landing page design with this easy guide.
- Atomic Design Systems: A Checklist for Each Individual Design Component: Learn about the Atomic Design system, and see how you fare on this checklist!
- What is Idempotency?: Here's a great primer on idempotency, and how it relates to APIs!
- What is AWS Lambda: This article covers the ins and outs of AWS Lambda, and whether AWS Lambda the best serverless computing solution for you.
- How to integrate iOS App Store and Google Play data with Salesforce CRM: Here's a pretty straightforward guide on this custom MightySignal integration.
- How to Get Started with AWS Fargate: Tutorial and Next Steps: Check out this straightforward tutorial that covers the basics of using this platform.
- User Story Mapping: 4 Effective Examples That Create a Better User Experience: This article is an easy read with distinct examples to illustrate how to create a better user experience.
- How ETL Works in the Cloud: Data Wrangling and Cloud ETL: In this article, they differentiate between cloud and traditional/local ETL, as well as the phases your data experiences in its journey through a cloud-based ETL pipeline.
- AWS Fargate vs Cloud Foundry: This comparison post covers the pros and cons of AWS Fargate and Cloud Foundry, pricing, and reviews from users.
- AWS Fargate vs OpenShift Container Platform: On a similar note, a comparison post between AWS Fargate and OpenShift Container!
- AWS Fargate vs. EKS: What You Need to Know: Next one up, this time with EKS, to go into the two tools’ features, use cases, pricing, and more.
- AWS Fargate vs. ECS: What You Need to Know: To follow up on the same format as above, here's the one for ECS!
- AWS Fargate vs. AKS: What You Need to Know: Last but not least, here's the one for AKS.
- New Connector: Azure Synapse Analytics: Xplenty now has a new connector, see details here!
- Data Engineer vs. Software Engineer: What is the Difference?: This article gives a detailed comparison of these two roles and their potential importance within your organization.
- Top 10 Uses of a Worker System: Check out this article for 10 ways you can use IronWorker to benefit your own business.
- The 7 Vs of Big Data: Knowing these 7 (or 10) Vs for your dataset is the starting point of your data utilization strategy.
Hope you all have a great weekend!