August 14th Blog Roundup
Hello there! We have some great reading (and listening & watching!) about the best in tech.
- Essential Soft Skills for the Salesforce Architect [VIDEO]: In this webinar, Steve Baines (CEO and Founder of Forcivity) discusses the importance of learning soft skills to become a better Salesforce architect.
- Salesforce OrgConfessions [VIDEO]: This one uses real-life Salesforce implementation horror stories to help admins learn a more effective approach to business analysis, architecture, documentation, and dev ops.
- The Scripted Podcast: Research & Content with guest John Tyreman: Here's some listening material for you, about the importance of proprietary research in content marketing, how to use research AS content, and more.
- 7 Ways to Gain Your Audience's Trust Through Content: If you're looking into content marketing for your brand, keep these tips in mind!
- 7 Tips to Write Great API Documentation: This article gives you seven tips for writing great API documentation and gives you the best strategies to write great API documentation.
- 5 Benefits of Great Content Writing: Check out this brief read on the five benefits of content writing.
- In-house vs. MetricFire: This guide is a great overview on the 3 key differences between in-house monitoring and MetricFire, with pros and cons for each.
- The Importance of a Strong Password For Each Account: I hope you don't NEED to read this article, but in case you need to be reminded, or convince someone else...
- Web Accessibility Guide for 2020: Everything Designers Should Consider and Implement: Web accessibility benefits everyone, disabled and abled people, so check out this article to learn how to make your websites accessible.
- Why Choose Cloud-Native ETL: Here's an overview of what cloud-native ETL is, and the benefits of cloud-native ETL solutions.
- The REST API Roundup!: A roundup within a roundup! Some of these have been featured here before, but here's a bunch in one place for your easy perusal!
- Why Businesses Should Implement Password Management Technologies Post-COVID: Some places in the world are already almost post-COVID, but this is important info to beef up on as the situation continues.
- Lean UX: Expert Tips to Maximize Efficiency in UX: Efficiency is my favorite thing, and it probably is yours too; check out this article on lean UX.
- Button Design Guide: How to Get Site Visitors to Actually Click Your Buttons: Relevant to literally anybody who has a site, check out this article!
- QuickBooks Integration for Xplenty: Good news if you're a Quickbooks and Xplenty user, there's now an integration!
- Essential Microcopy Guide: How to Write Microcopy That Converts Users: Here's a great overview on what microcopy is, and how to use it effectively and well.
- CouchDB vs. MongoDB: What You Need to Know: Here's a comparison article on these two NoSQL databases, broken down into five segments.
- 11 Coronavirus Dashboards and Data Reports: Check out these nifty dashboards spanning across multiple fields of interest, from case numbers per state to the rise and fall of foot traffic at major retailers, plus a guide on how to make your own.
Hope you all have a great weekend!