August 20th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Quick Ratio vs. Current Ratio vs. Acid Test Ratio: This article details three key ratios for your SaaS company: the current ratio, quick ratio, and acid test ratio.
- 8 Common Prototyping Mistakes Plus Tips on How to Avoid Them: Check out this overview of common prototyping mistakes and tips on how to avoid them.
- The Ultimate Salesforce Developers Guide: Xplenty has an Ultimate Salesforce Developer Guide with a special Heroku section.
- What Are Accounts Receivable?: This article will explain what accounts receivable are and how they are done in traditional and SaaS businesses.
- Background jobs on Heroku: This article discusses background jobs as an architectural model and references implementations, addons, and frameworks.
- Reactivating Subscriptions: Resuming Metrics for your Subscriptions: This article goes into how to get your customers to reactivate and the types of reactivation campaigns.
- Understanding Operational Analytics: Operational analytics allows you to make data-driven decisions in real-time. See how you can implement this in your company and how can it help you.
- Securing a PostgreSQL API: Take a look at a few of the security challenges you may face in securing a PostgreSQL API and how to deal with them.
- How to Import, Augment, and Segment Customers in Baremetrics: This article will walk you through the process of importing, augmenting, and segmenting customer data to get the insights you’re looking for.
- Storybook Frameworks You Can Use to Build Component Libraries: Take a look at this article to learn about Storybook frameworks you can access.
- Customer Attrition: How to Measure It and Prevent It: Learn about the causes of customer attrition and how to prevent it.
- Key Questions to Ask When Managing an API: This article goes over the key questions that you need to address when you’re managing an API, such as what your team needs to know going in, and what will become important moving forward.
- Serendipity-on-Demand: Generating Breakthrough Opportunities by Leveraging Your Network: Learn about the two elemental pieces of serendipity, one you can control, and one you can’t, in order to leverage your network.
- Who Is a Web Designer: All You Need to Know: Check out this overview on all the things web designers do.
- Low-Code and No-Code Tools – What Are They?: Learn the difference between low-code and no-code tools and the pros and cons of each.
- PayPal APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing PayPal API within DreamFactory.
- Best Invoicing Procedures: How to Handle Invoices for Small Businesses: This article explains both invoicing and billing in-depth, and shares best practices for invoicing for small businesses.
- The NetSuite integration guide: Learn what NetSuite integration is, how NetSuite integration is even possible and why you should do it.
- Net Revenue Vs. Operating Income: See how Baremetrics can help you keep track of your net revenue and operating income.
- Customer feedback: What you need to get from your customers: Check out this guide on what information should you collect, and what customer behavior you want to track.
- Transforming Customer Data for Salesforce: Learn how and why to transform Salesforce customer data before it's used for BI and analytics.
- How to use Benchmarks by Baremetrics: This article explains how to use Benchmarks to understand how your startup stacks up to similar companies, and where you can improve.
- The Citizen Integrator: Key to Business Agility: Are you looking to speed up your data integration projects? Here's how implementing citizen integrators can help.
Hope you all have a great weekend!